Don't Miss My Party!
Each year, the Canadian government allows hundreds of thousands of defenseless baby seals to be cruelly clubbed and shot to death for their fur. But together, we can help send a message to the Canadian fishing industry and the governments of Canada and the United States to end the seal hunt.

Please come to my Protect Seals Party Animals event on April 1. We'll dial in to the Party Animals nationwide conference call and learn what each of us can do to protect seals. Help make my party a success by attending and making a donation to the Humane Society Legislative Fund. Every donation helps me reach my fundraising goal and will help the HSLF's education and lobbying campaigns to end the seal hunt.

To attend, RSVP yes and show your support for seals and the HSLF.
http://www.partylaunch.com/partyanim...e=SeattleSeals

Thank you for your help! I hope to see you April 1.

P.S. Contributions or gifts to Humane Society Legislative Fund are not tax deductible. Your donation may be used for lobbying to pass laws to protect animals, as well as for political purposes, such as supporting or opposing candidates. HSLF does not accept contributions from business corporations or labor organizations.