Hi everyone

From what I can gather from the guidelines section, it is OK to post this but if I'm wrong - mods/admin feel free to use your magic

A new Veg/Green/Leftist site is being developed over at http://www.x-realms.org/green/. We're in the very early stages of development at the moment and plan to be established as a news and forum website with like-minded people. Rather than pumping it up before launching we think it's a good idea to get the link out there (in process of being moved to an independant domain) and build the member base early on so we can build it together and everyone can be involved in the conceptual side and creation. We've got some pretty neat ideas so far like having an Anarchy board where no rules whatsoever apply ~abuse others~ , a Spamitarium and so on. We all want these boards to be as democratic as pos, for a change and the vision goes something like 'a democratic leftist site with touches of free reign anarchism'.

Appreciate all thoughts and suggestions so feel free to drop a line into the Support Forum or let me know what you think.

~thrust~