Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: california vegans!!!

mysesame

Default Re: california vegans!!!

Hi Guys!

We are new to the forum, and would like to promote our delicious Vegan products to you guys!

MySesame Vegan Home Delivery provides Vegan food right to your door step (greater Los Angeles, Pasadena, San Gabriel Valley area). We delivery on weekly basis. There will be a menu on our website every week and customers would need to order by every Saturday at 4PM. Please check out our facebook MySesame-Vegan Home Delivery. We are very new, but have experience in the vegan restaurant industry before for 10 years. We want to continue our venture in a different way and bring delicious food to people without harming animals!

If you live outside the areas we have listed, still contact us if you are interested, we are glad to make arrangements.

We will be taking orders starting March 28th, and will deliver on April 4th!

Happy eating!

I'm in Hollywood and there's lots of vegan restaurants here as well as vegan meet-up groups. I went with a friend to a new(ish) place recently called 'Doomie's Home Cookin' in Hollywood. My friend and I both loved our food and highly recommend it. It's got a lot of fried stuff on the menu and is all about comfort food like mac and 'cheeze'. (So it's not the ideal place to go if you're on a low-cal diet but it tastes damn good.)
    I'm definitely going again in the near future. Everything on the menu is vegan *except* that they offer real cheese for sandwiches. Anyway, just thought I'd share that the other LA peeps. Doomie's doesn't have a real website running yet but they have a facebook page & twitter.
    blessed

I live in Los Angeles and am about to graduate from USC. It'd be great to meet some vegan friends in my idea as most of my friends are deffff not veggies! lol

Any San Diego vegans?
    "The future of mankind lies waiting for those who will come to understand their lives and take up responsibility to all living things.'" -Vine Deloria, Jr.

Is anyone going to Worldfest, the biggest vegan festival in Southern California?

It's happening on Sunday, May 22 in Van Nuys, CA

http://www.worldfestevents.com/index.php

I had no idea Doomie's Home Cookin' relocated to Hollywood. They used to be in Chinatown. That place is GOOD.

I'm at Hacienda Heights (east LA county).

I didn't realize I lived in such a Mecca. I live south of Oakland. There are not many vegans right here (I don't know of any others), but in Berkeley there are many. Ordering vegan isn't that hard there and I'm there at least 2x/week, so it's all good.

Santa Cruz! (Which I see there seem to be a lot of), but I originate from Humboldt County (where there are fewer).

I'm in Tecate, Baja California, Mexico - does that count as California? :P