Thread: Any veg*ns here in New England - East Coast, ie NY, RI, or Maine?

Default Any veg*ns here in New England - East Coast, ie NY, RI, or Maine?

Any veg*ns here in New England - East Coast, ie NY, RI, or Maine? My hubby and I have lived here in North Central Florida for 5 years going on 10, yes, we can't stand it here, and we've had it! We're so ready to move and get far away from the Deep South, ugh, ick, ack! We both made a promise to ourselves and each other that by September 1, 2007, this year, we will be near or above the Mason Dixon line and we will both be able to enjoy a white Christmas on our Birthdays and enjoy much cooler cold weather during the winter, not this stupid 80 degrees of warm insanity with a "cold front" sneaking in every 3 days that forces us to wear shorts 1 day and sweat and a sweater the next day and be cold, ugh, it's enough to drive anyone crazy!

I know snowbirds come down this direction every year to escape the cold and enjoy the warmth and please don't ask me why we came here, it's a frustrating long story and I'll be glad to either share later or explain in PM. Anyway, we haven't picked a destination yet but we're doing our research and we're trying to determine where we want to go. We'd love to make some new special vegetarian and vegan friends up North before we even get up there so please don't be shy. Say hello and make yourself known. We've had it with the Cletus (Simpson's) accent and we're ready for some RI, NY, Manhattan, Hanover or any other beautiful clear crisp easy to understand New England accent. I'd even be happier with an English or London accent. Thanks for listening.

*hugs*

Default Re: Any veg*ns here in New England - East Coast, ie NY, RI, or Maine?

Quote veganpixie View Post
    English or London accent.
    "Mr Flibble - forum corruptor of innocents!!" - Hemlock

Default Re: Any veg*ns here in New England - East Coast, ie NY, RI, or Maine?

haha, veganpixie, i'm in NY, but i'm afraid i'll have the southern accent since i've lived in FL most of my life
    You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you.
    ~John Wooden