Thread: Vegan Posh (Victoria Beckham) denies lamb slaughter in her garden

Question Vegan Posh (Victoria Beckham) denies lamb slaughter in her garden

Victoria Beckham has shunned rumours that one of her chef friend, Gordan Ramsay's lambs were brutally slaughtered to death in her garden.

Read more here. Not sure if this should've been posted with the other thread about VB?

Default Re: Vegan Posh (Victoria Beckham) denies lamb slaughter in her garden

I do not believe Victoria Beckham is vegetarian!

I really like Victoria Beckham, whenever i see her interviewed on the tv or in a magazine shes always seemed geniune. I hope she is a veggie!

Kevster

Gordon was banging on about it earlier in the week, it might have been the Surrey puma or summat???

And unsurprisingly he didn't seem that bothered.

BlackCats

Is she actually vegan now then?

pavotrouge

Does she eat at all, I've been wondering ?!

how is she denying it? interesting to see how it's dealt with on the f-word.
    its been in the paper too..

I believe that if you don't actually eat anything, then you probabley are a vegan, if she doesn't eat then I guess she is one.
    I have been watching the Fword and they mentioned it at the end of the last episode ( as well as it being in the paper the previous day).

Has she actually claimed to be vegan? I thought it was just that she was following that "Skinny Bitch" diet you lot were discussing. The diet may be vegan but I don't think that makes her vegan.

cobweb

No, Harpy, she is claiming to be vegetarian (that's what I've read in the 'paper).

I think she's one of the chicken and fish eating "vegetarians"

100% sure – I'm going vegan! yum's Avatar

In her book about fashion she mentions her fav choice of bag for example is a leather blah blah so i don't think she is veggie. However, she is anti-fur

cobweb

HAHAHAHAH - so funny - a typical celeb 'vegetarian' loving leather and being anti-fur

I saw some kind of "celeb diet secrets" program on MTV or somewhere the other night which said Victoria Beckham snacks on freeze dried shrimp, because they're all protein and hardly any fat. I've seen interviews with her where she's said she doesn't eat bacon flavour crisps because she's a vegetarian, but later on in the same interview mentions eating either fish or chicken. The charitable conclusion to make of this is that she's a bit confused

I also think her supposed anorexic tendancies may have something to do with it.