Thread: Laptop Lunch Box

Default Laptop Lunch Box

Hi all!

Does anyone have the laptop lunch box that the Vegan Lunchbox box/blog uses? Its a bento lunch box that has a bunch of compartments. I was just wondering what everyone thought about it because I was considering getting one for me and my boyfriend.

Default Re: Laptop Lunch Box

I have seen that before on the Vegan Lunchbox blog, and I want it too. I don't have it, but I have a bento box from a dollar store, so it is obviously not as nice, but convenient though, because you don't have to search for lids to tupperware.
    I eat nutritional yeast by the spoonful.

they just look so cute and perfect!!! Ebay also has bento boxes, they have some really cute ones with little cows and monkeys and even some with Hello Kitty! I just think that it will really help especially my boyfriend with eating the right stuff and portions, hopefully I will be able to get him to stop eating FAST FOOD or fast junk what ever you want to call it! <3

Is this it? Might fit your purposes...

ya thats it! I was just wondering what everyone thought about them. You for something considered "new aged" its kinda cheap.

pavotrouge

I considered getting one but won't buy a Laptop Lunchbox for now since I neither have the time nor the appetite to fill it!
    I've got some small Japanese bentos which are a lot cuter- and sometimes I can't even finish what I pack into them. I just can't eat when I'm under stress (don't have a lunch break at work).

I love your lunchbox link, fiamma! Do they ship to Europe?

This is where I get my bento (bought a green one and the cinamoroll one today!)- http://stores.ebay.com/The-Bento-Store !

Gazes at Trees

i've got one - and it's quite good in that it's kind of good fun working out how to fill it every day, and I made some nice lunches up. The bottle you can put a drink in leaked a bit though, and the tiny container for salad dressings had a slightly funny lid which was a little out of shape as if I had washed it in too hot water (but I hadn't) and the whole thing in its case was fairly heavy even when empty. But saying that I don't regret buying it, It's made fairly well and kind of encourages you in some strange way (wierd I know) to fill it full of brightly coloured chopped raw vegan things and wierdly things kind of taste nicer out of it *launches into psychological bullshit* There was some kind of childhood reminiscency thing with it like playing with a plastic tea set when you were little. Anyway, get one , - honest, I reckon you'll have fun with it. While I was using it I ate much better than when I wasn't , so there you go

I think the laptop lunchbox is a great invention for children. But to be honest, I don't have enough time to fill all those boxes. My lunches usually consist of leftovers from dinner the night before. I would get sad to see all the containers filled with the same meal. Much more dishwashing involved!

It is a beautiful idea! kinda expensive for a plastic set, though.
    Do the Vegan Boogie!!

pavotrouge

I finally gave in and bought a laptop lunchbox. For events/gigs/travelling, it holds twice as much as my usual bentos.

It's expensive, but I think it sort of pays for itself- buying packaged goods isn't any cheaper!

And if you plan a little, you can always fill it!

I actually found a bento at my 99 cent store that works pretty well, the lid isn't as tight as I want it to be but hey you can't beat 99 cents. I am still itching for the laptop one though....but I want so much other things too!!! ARGH!!!!
    "i'm rejecting my reflection, cause i hate the way it judges me."