Thread: Vegan Website Help

Default Vegan Website Help

Our website, www.vegantwins.com is still a work in progress. Our goal is to have a website that lets me see pictures of the babies and kitty while I'm at work and for friends and whatever family wants to see photos of them. We also want it to be a format for educating people about veganism and healthy vegan children. I know the first thing we need to do is put a good, simple definition of what is a vegan on the homepage. We also need links and some sentences regarding the reasons on why adults/children should be vegan. Any suggestions? I love the idea of making this site a global collaboration.

Thanks

Sue

Possibly you would find several answes here. wonderful site.

http://www.vegan.com/faq.php

Hi Sue, it might be an idea to make the photos thumbnails, that visitors to the site can click on to enlarge. Otherwise it takes a long time to download - for me, if I go to a new site, and it has large photos or flash things, well I tend to click off. I wish you all the best with your website.
    Eve

Thanks

Eve, what sort of connection and machine do you have? Just wondering. We do have thumbnails for the pages that have just babies photos or kitty photos but I think if we made the main page a thumbnail, it might not look as nice.

Quote feline01
    Thanks
    Eve, what sort of connection and machine do you have? Just wondering. We do have thumbnails for the pages that have just babies photos or kitty photos but I think if we made the main page a thumbnail, it might not look as nice.
    Hi feline01, I didn't mean that the main page should be a thumbnail, but the photos, or at least smaller than they are. On the news page of my website for Vegan Voice - http://veganic.net/news.html - there is the photo of the magazine's front page, and it is fairly large, for me. I don't have any special connection or machine, a simple desktop. I just waited for the photos on your frontpage to download, and they really are lovely despite being huge. grandma looks really proud!
    Eve