Thread: Anyone interested in going travelling in the next 6 months to India or Asia?

Default Anyone interested in going travelling in the next 6 months to India or Asia?

Hi! Anyone interested in going travelling in the next 6 months to either India or Asia?

I would be really cool to go with a few veggies and avoid that awkward feeling when you have to drag the people you are with all over the place to find a suitable meal.

I’m 27years old female from the West Midlands, soon to move to London. Ideally I would like to go with a mixed group of both girls and boys of similar ages (20years old to late 30’s, although age doesn’t really matter as long as we all get a long).

If anyone is interested send me a personnel message and we will take it from there.

If you aren’t interested in joining me but have some tips on travelling, what stuff to take, where to go etc. I would be real grateful!

Default Re: Travelling to India or Asia?

If you don't find anyone to go, you should check out www.vegvoyages.com I've never done it but I've looked at the website, and it's group adventures/tours for vegans and vegetarians, and you can choose India or some places in Asia I think.
    I eat nutritional yeast by the spoonful.

Default Re: Anyone interested in going travelling in the next 6 months to India or Asia?

Hello Trendygirl

Kind of on the topic, theres the first of two prrograms on BBC4 on Wednesday 18th July between 9 and 10pm, about the Bombay railway. Traveling by train in India is brilliant and a whole experience in itself. Enjoy!

Default Re: Anyone interested in going travelling in the next 6 months to India or Asia?

The second part of Bombay Railway is tonight at 9pm on BBC4.