Thread: North West Vegan Festival 2008 (January, Manchester, UK) info thread

Thumbs up North West Vegan Festival 2008 (January, Manchester, UK) info thread

From www.realfood.org.uk

Vegan Festivals are returning to Manchester. In honour of Neil Lea, the visionary campaigner who initiated the Realfood concept, Vegan Buddies, and so much more, there will be a celebration of veganism in the heart of Manchester.

The event will be held on Saturday, the 26th of January, 2008, which would have been his 50th birthday. If you are interested in booking a stall, please contact vegan buddies, via this website. Details will be updated on a regular basis, so pencil the date into your diary, and keep watching this space.
    Never to early to mention.

EDIT Flutterby

Rather than info about the fest posts getting lost amongst meet up posts, a new 'meet up' thread is now in the UK meet up forum, http://veganforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16429 . To view this, you may need to click user control panel at the top of the page, then group memberships, and join the uk group. Any questions, please pm me.

Default Re: North West Vegan Festival 2008 (January, Manchester, UK) info thread

Huh, don't understand why this has been edited? Can't it be moved?
    How did I get down here?

Default Re: North West Vegan Festival 2008 (January, Manchester, UK) info thread

It's in the UK meet up area too, Paulski. Not everyone has joined that area so I expect that's why the info has been left here.
    "Do what you can with what you have where you are."
    - Theodore Roosevelt

I'm so jealous of the UK vegan fayres and meet-ups. The most I can look forward to is the vegan soul-food stand at the Oakland farmer's market.
    Do the Vegan Boogie!!

Yes, we are very lucky.
    Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything. - Floyd Dell