Quote ellaminnowpea View Post
Yep, they're organic. I know non-organic apples have the highest amount of preservatives than any other fruit or vege on average, so I always eat organic ones. I think my body just can't handle the specific sugar components in apples. I'm not sure why they make me feel sick, but I think it has something to do with my stomach condition (I take enzymes with all meals except when I mono-eat fruit).

Also, I don't think doing a one-fruit fast is doing anything a total fruit fast or juice fast could do. But just my opinion. Plus, there are a lot of risks dealing with blood sugar and those having done no fasts could experience some weird effects at first. I remember passing out quite a few times... so I think settling into fasting slowly is best, with a total fruit fast or something. It's a lot more satisfying and easier to do when exercizing or maintaining a busy schedule.
There is no sense in attempting to argue a point really, so please don't think I am trying to tell you what is best. Do what works for you, if apples bother you then avoid them.

Personally I thrive on them along with any pretty much any other fruit, some people do well on juices alone I don't personally. The only benefit I see from eating whole fruit rather than juice is the fibre element, however it depends what you want to achieve and what is working for you.