Thread: Animal Activists Claim To Taint Bottles of Contact Lens Cleaner in France

Default Animal Activists Claim To Taint Bottles of Contact Lens Cleaner in France

Do the Vegan Boogie!!

Default Re: Animal Activists Claim To Taint Bottles of Contact Lens Cleaner in France

I have a feeling that the campaign will backfire.

I'm all in favor of direct action... but it seems to be making a sloppy point. I wasn't at the meeting, but if I was, I'd think it a lot better to do other forms of economic direct actions.
    context is everything

Default Re: Animal Activists Claim To Taint Bottles of Contact Lens Cleaner in France

Any action that causes harm to fellow human beings will only damage the cause. Nobody will think, "Hey, you're right, this temporary blindness and hospital stay is horrible - imagine what the animals must feel." Instead, their (likely to be already) negative view of campaigners will be further solidified.
    The things that we fear the most have already happened to us...

Hurting humans is not the way to win around the public. If people knew what happened inside HLS - even Omnis - there would be outcry. Alot of people are cool with testing on animals for medicine but not for cosmetics or household products which is precisely what HLS does. (the household that is!)
    The taste of anything in my mouth for 5 seconds does not equate to the beauty and complexity of life.