Thread: Flax oil and cancer

TheBringer

Post Flax oil and cancer

Being vegan already significantly reduces the chances of developing cancer, and I'm sure most of us are eating flax seeds, or flax oil, but I want to present this to non-vegans. People who are not yet free of the meat illusion are quick to laugh at vegans, but when a new food comes up that has amazing healing qualities, those people are more likely to listen.

I found an eating plan introduced many years ago that includes eating flax oil with cottage cheese. I was appalled to see that cottage cheese was involved but I read on:

"The theory is: the use of oxygen in the organism can be stimulated by protein compounds of sulphuric content, which make oils water-soluble and which is present in cheese, nuts, onion and leek vegetables such as leek, chive, onion and garlic, but especially cottage cheese."

The plan was taken up by many patients, who all got better even after they were told by doctors that they were going to die. The area I did the most research on was on breast cancer. In those cases all the people got better when they took in both the oil and compounds of sulphuric content.

I would like to know if anyone know of more recent findings of flax oil and protein. Can it cure or reduce all forms of cancer? are there other oils or herbs that are just as effective?

sources:
    http://www.cancure.org/budwig_diet.htm
    http://www.beckwithfamily.com/Flax1.html

Jippia

Default Re: Flax oil and cancer

I really have no idea, but it is an interesting question. Many deaths in both our families were related to cancer.

Mirjam

Default Re: Flax oil and cancer

Dr. Johanna preaches against the use of what she calls "pseudo" fats - "hydrogenated," "partially hydrogenated" and even "polyunsaturated." The chemical processing causes the oils to become a harmful substance deposited within the body. The heart, for instance, rejects these fats and they end up as inorganic fatty deposits on the heart muscle itself. They end up blocking circulation, damage heart action, inhibit cell renewal and impede the free flow of blood and lymph fluids.
    It is essential to use only unrefined, cold-pressed oils with high linolic acid content, such as linseed, sunflower, soya, poppyseed, walnut, and flax oils. Such oil should be consumed together with foods containing the right proteins otherwise the oils will have the OPPOSITE EFFECT, causing more harm than good.
    I wouldn't put too much stock in this, myself, given the fact that it says there that polyunsaturated fats are "pseudo fats" and harmful, and then goes on to say that linolic acid (I presume she means linoleic acid, ie Omega-3, a polyunsaturated fat) is essential......

There are many things someone can do to reduce their risk of cancer, and boost their immune system, but I don't see cottage cheese and flax seed as being some kind of magic bullet.
    "Danger" could be my middle name … but it's "John"