Thread: Irish vegan chocolates

Smile Irish vegan chocolates

I couldn`t believe it, the other day there I was in my local asda ,and my wife discovered that they had vegan chocolates @ £3.88 a box !!!!!! Marie my partner is from Ireland , and every time we are over , we get vegan chocolate and easter eggs, at reasonable prices, now they have produced brilliant box`s of chocolates , they are available from tesco all over Ireland, now they are selling their goods in asda in the uk. If you are unable to get your hands on them, write to them @ Celtic Chocolates,Summerhill,County Meath, Ireland or email them at celtchoc@iol.ie ....by the way whizzers choc stuff are only 59p a pack from morrisons !!

Default Re: Irish vegan chocolates

I've just looked online and I can't see any vegan chocolates from this company, although worryingly there is a sugar free chocolate site listing a milk chocolate complete with ingredients list saying milk powder as 'suitable for vegans'
    "If you don't have a song to sing you're okay, you know how to get along humming" Waltz (better than fine) - Fiona Apple

Default Re: Irish vegan chocolates

just received an e-mail back from yer man at celtic chocolates, and thier dairy free range is definiteley pure vegan, ye must`ve been lookin at the veggie gear they sell , they also produce sainsburies own label range{if ye can remember,they were the crew that introduced the first supermarket own brand vegan easter egg !! } asada only started doing their gear recently, they are just in the process o` cracking the uk market, holland and barrett do their stuff, as do load o` wee independant delis, all over the place. yer man telt me they shall be hittin cybber space with a website ,in the springtime, good luck tae ye ,