Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vegan looking for accommodation in north London

Piticli

Default Re: Vegan looking for accommodation in north London

Quote Marrers View Post
    Back for a visit or back to live? Are you postponing your move?
    Back to live!!
    I fell in love with London. And only i was 2 days!
    I am waiting for one person say me if a friend of her let one room in her flat with other vegans.I hope it is soon!!
    I have to practice more with my english,but people understand to me when i speak and i understand all more or less
    Just now i am listening on i tunes a music radio from UK.

I LOVE IT!!! XD

Piticli - you should change from your pyjamas before you go out in the morning

That pic is from a horrible film, I stopped watching halfway through!
    Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything. - Floyd Dell

Piticli

Quote Marrers View Post
    That pic is from a horrible film, I stopped watching halfway through!
    When i saw it i liked a lot! Is one of my favourite films.Always i thought that the zombies on films are too much slowers,but this new treatment is cool.I saw it on cinema with my exgirlfriend.And this year i went to see the second part,and i liked a lot too. When i was going out of the cinema i said a friend that when the pack will be in stores i will buy it.And this moorning i have saw it in a store there in London!!! So,it was great!! what better place to buy it than in London!!! In english but i like it more.So i can practice english and kmow better the people from London hahahaha!!! I hope that all donīt run so quickly!!! I am seeing the first part just now
    Anybody know how they filmed the center of London without cars and people?
    This question is on my head since i saw it. Like other of my favourite films,"An american werewolf in London",at the end of the film in Piccadilly.Yesterday in the afternoon i was there,and it always remember to me this film because i saw it a lot when i was a children. Maybe i seem a freak!! maybe i am
    I gave the idea to play a cover of the "28 weeks later" song with my last band.I love this song.

Quote Piticli View Post
    Anybody know how they filmed the center of London without cars and people?
    I read a while back that they filmed in the summer at about 3.30-4.30 in the morning. So that there was just enough light, but so that they could close off the roads (Westminster Bridge, piccadilly etc) for 15 minutes at a time for filming without annoying too many people or causing congestion.

I like that film too. I don't usually like horrors, but the visual style and of course the revision of the zombies (how they moved, like you pointed out) really appealed to me.

Piticli

Quote bryzee86 View Post
    I read a while back that they filmed in the summer at about 3.30-4.30 in the morning. So that there was just enough light, but so that they could close off the roads (Westminster Bridge, piccadilly etc) for 15 minutes at a time for filming without annoying too many people or causing congestion.

I like that film too. I don't usually like horrors, but the visual style and of course the revision of the zombies (how they moved, like you pointed out) really appealed to me.
    Thank you very much.Really i asked myself how they filmed.I was seeing it yesterday until they are seeing the horses.And thought maybe they did the effects of the deserted London with computers.
    And all start because of the animal liberators The humans make horrible things to animals,primates in the film,so the things change and is the humans that suffer the consequences.I see it like Jurasic Park,humans playing against the nature believeing they are Gods.And the war betwen the human been against the nature i think that human wonīt gain,altought they thinking they are the most.

BlackCats

Quote bryzee86 View Post
    Yeah I read that, I thought the first part of the film was very good and dramatic but it lost my interest. I did like the message that humans are not worth redemption, well that's what I thought it was saying. I preferred the second film. Robert Carlyle was good in it.

Sorry anyway, Piticli I'm glad you liked London!

Piticli

Quote Aphrodite View Post
    Yeah I read that, I thought the first part of the film was very good and dramatic but it lost my interest. I did like the message that humans are not worth redemption, well that's what I thought it was saying. I preferred the second film. Robert Carlyle was good in it.

Sorry anyway, Piticli I'm glad you liked London!
    The second part is good too.This one was directed by one spanish,Juan Carlos Fresnadillo Tonight i will see it. Now i go to sleep one hour or so,i have arrived two hours ago from barcelona,yesterday i was in the Marilyn Manson gig