Thread: New Vegan Food In Berlin Germany

Default New Vegan Food In Berlin Germany

HI All,

we have just re-opened the Vegan Wagon in Berlin selling Sun Day Burgers and the response has been fantastic. We also give out flyers to promote other vegan cafes and restaurants in Berlin. The idea of the vegan wagon is four fold, create good tasty food with a good vibe to educate meat eaters to veg yumminess, act as a vegan info booth, create work for vegans and as a way for us to meet other vegans who might otherwise be hidden.

For those who haven't been to Berlin, two words, "go there", it's such a chilled out place, and you can find plenty of vegan choices on www.HappyCow.com We're listed there as well, under Sun Day Burgers.

Say "hi" if passing this way. Mauer Park Flea Market, (It's huge) every Sun Day )

Default Re: New Vegan Food In Berlin Germany

That sounds great, Doggy. I really want to come to Berlin so I will hope to see you soon. Do you plan to operate the wagon all the year round?

Hi Doggy,

welcome to the forum!!!!

Great to hear about a new vegan restaurant opened in Germany.
    Your menu sounds great (if a bit junky, but I like that!!!)

Have you considered potentially coming to the 'Vegan Spring' festival in Hannover on April 24?
    http://www.vegan-spring.de/

Best regards,
    Andy

PS: Here's the entry on happycow... http://www.happycow.net/reviews.php?id=14605

Hi Harpy, thanks for the post. I look forward to you saying hi when you come to the wagon. Yes, we are open all year from now on. Last year we (Tiki Sun Burgers) didn't open because the other guy who was in Berlin while I was traveling got a better offer he couldn't refuse. From now on we are open, unless it is really raining hard or something like a hurricane. Please feel free to write and ask, but in general we will be there. When you enter the market, you will eventually come to a big open area in the middle of the market, we are at the end orf the open area on the right hand side, in an old school wagon. Best wishes
    Quote harpy View Post
    That sounds great, Doggy. I really want to come to Berlin so I will hope to see you soon. Do you plan to operate the wagon all the year round?

Hi Andy,

Good to read about your festival, I think I'll be there even if not to sell the Sun Day Burgers. I'll read more about it later today and get back to you. Thanks for the post
    Quote Andy_T View Post
    Hi Doggy,

welcome to the forum!!!!

Great to hear about a new vegan restaurant opened in Germany.
    Your menu sounds great (if a bit junky, but I like that!!!)

Have you considered potentially coming to the 'Vegan Spring' festival in Hannover on April 24?
    http://www.vegan-spring.de/

Best regards,
    Andy

PS: Here's the entry on happycow... http://www.happycow.net/reviews.php?id=14605

Thanks, Doggy - I will try and send you a note to doublecheck, when I manage to arrange my trip to Berlin, which will be before too long I hope.