Thread: quiznos?

Default quiznos?

quiznos has a delicious veggie sandwich, but does anyone know if they have any vegan bread?
    "freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose"

You know what - I won't go to that place. If you go to their website, you will see why, perhaps, but in case you don't notice it, let me tell ya! They have carbohydrate information on their website for low-carb dieters or whatever the hell else those people are called, yet they don't have ANY ingredient and/or vegan information. That is pathetic. That is blatant disregard for our lifestyle.

Sure, you can write to the company and ask, but I'm not wasting my time on them!

Angry

that really sucks butt. why would they do that? urgh
    "freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose"

Quote Mal87
    that really sucks butt. why would they do that? urgh
    You could send them a letter online at their website or talk to the manager at the place you frequent. It might help. That is like Subway, right? You could mention that other fast food restaurants such as; Subway, Wendys, Arbys, Roy Rogers, etc. have started to offer more Vegan friendly options. I did that at a local grocery store (a few years ago) I used to frequent and they started carrying vegan/vegetarian products.