Thread: International Drive, Orlando, Florida

Default International Drive, Orlando, Florida

So, I will be on I-Drive from 23rd March - 6th April, so I was wondering if any previous visitors or any Florida residents could recommend any restaurants in the area or perhaps any stores around there that are good for vegan snacks and so on?
    The things that we fear the most have already happened to us...

Default Re: International Drive, Orlando, Florida

I went back in 2002 and didn't find it to be particularly Vegan friendly, but then a lot changes in six years. The big chains have the place well covered including many you won't have seen in the UK and are far from Vegan friendly.

I've heard Ruby Tuesdays burger is still Vegan and they have a place not far from there. It's a huge soya burger and is the best burger I've had. I was just going veggie at the time and that was a delicious hint I wasn't going to miss meat. You'll need to contact them in advance of course to make sure.

This might be helpful if you are travelling around.

Default Re: International Drive, Orlando, Florida

There are, or were, a couple of Indian restaurants round there - I remember eating in one but it was about 10 years ago so I'm afraid the details wouldn't be much use even if I could remember them

This lists a few in that area, including a branch of Woodlands - don't know how up to date it is though.

http://www.restaurants.com/US/USResu...6&City=Orlando