Thread: Green Beaver (Canadian Brand) deodorant is great!

Default Green Beaver (Canadian Brand) deodorant is great!

I'm posting this in the Canada subforum because I'm pretty sure Green Beaver isn't available outside of Canada. I was never very impressed with their toothpaste (too runny and doesn't foam up, so you have to use a LOT), but I decided to try their deodorant anyway. I wasn't happy with my Avalon Organics deodorant, because it was strongly scented and was not effective at all. But the Green Beaver brand has an unscented deodorant! I was pretty sceptical, because I was pretty much under the impression that natural deodorants work only by being strongly scented. But that's not true, this brand is awesome! I put some on this morning, and I had a nap in the afternoon and woke up very sweaty, but I still didn't smell. Then I walked to the store with a warm jacket and got very hot and sweaty, but I still didn't smell when I got home!

Anyone else in Canada try this brand? I highly recommend it!
    "Man can do as he wills, but not will as he wills" - Arthur Schopenhauer

Default Re: Green Beaver (Canadian Brand) deodorant is great!

Quote Yoggy View Post
    I'm posting this in the Canada subforum because I'm pretty sure Green Beaver isn't available outside of Canada. I was never very impressed with their toothpaste (too runny and doesn't foam up, so you have to use a LOT), but I decided to try their deodorant anyway. I wasn't happy with my Avalon Organics deodorant, because it was strongly scented and was not effective at all. But the Green Beaver brand has an unscented deodorant! I was pretty sceptical, because I was pretty much under the impression that natural deodorants work only by being strongly scented. But that's not true, this brand is awesome! I put some on this morning, and I had a nap in the afternoon and woke up very sweaty, but I still didn't smell. Then I walked to the store with a warm jacket and got very hot and sweaty, but I still didn't smell when I got home!

Anyone else in Canada try this brand? I highly recommend it!
    Hmmm, I'll have to give it a shot, where can you get these products? Now I'm more of an Anti-persperant guy, do they do those as well?

havent tried it, but will now.
    i feel like ive tried almost all of the natural deordorants out there... most are not very good....

the one im using now works quite well too. its Lafe's Hemp Oil Deodorant; it has mineral salts in it, so i figure it soaks things up! lol...
    uh oh. but i also just read that it has "potassium alum" in it. is that the same as aluminum? isnt aluminum the stuff that may cause cancer, alzeihemer's etc?

Quote petunia View Post
    havent tried it, but will now.
    i feel like ive tried almost all of the natural deordorants out there... most are not very good....

the one im using now works quite well too. its Lafe's Hemp Oil Deodorant; it has mineral salts in it, so i figure it soaks things up! lol...
    uh oh. but i also just read that it has "potassium alum" in it. is that the same as aluminum? isnt aluminum the stuff that may cause cancer, alzeihemer's etc?
    Gee who ever said being a vegan was easy...and here I thought it started and stopped with eating

Quote Vegabond View Post
    Gee who ever said being a vegan was easy...and here I thought it started and stopped with eating
    lol...