Thread: Vegan Restaurants in Denver

trey

Default Vegan Restaurants in Denver

Hi, I'm visiting a friend in Denver, and was hoping that I could get some suggestions as where to eat. It makes it difficult for me to eat at a lot of vegan/vegetarian restaurants because they generally use tofu or mushrooms as a replacement for the meant, neither of which I eat. We visited one of her friends in Boulder last night, and went to Leaf restaurant. It was pretty good, my pasta had TOO much basil, water left from boiling the past mixed with the oil making it taste watered down. Nonetheless I was please with my meal, and as I don't generally eat much the hummus appetizer proved to be enough.

I was hoping someone could give me some suggestions of places you have been. Money is not an object, and I prefer organic, but since I'm not cooking myself, I won't hold my breath on the organic.

Please any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, and I wiuld rather not spend all my vacation time cooking dinner, or having my friend cook dinner.

Thanks for any suggestions

trey

Default Re: Vegan Restaurants in Denver

bump

any suggestions?

trey

Default Re: Vegan Restaurants in Denver

Anyone know a good brunch place that's totally vegetarian where I could go eat this morning?