Thread: Raw Spirit Festival - did you go last year, will you go this year?

Smile Raw Spirit Festival - did you go last year, will you go this year?

The World's Biggest Meeting Place for Raw Veganism and Eco-Sustainable Solutions! On September 12th - 14th, 2008 we re-unite at the remarkable Radisson Resort, located amidst trees and ponds on luscious lawns beneath Sedona, Arizona's famous Red Rock Mountains. Raw Spirit Festival Celebrates You through organic raw vegan foods, fabulous world music, and spiritual, inspirational, educational, healthy living fun! COME DISCOVER ancient wisdom and the latest findings from the greatest minds in healthy eco-living. Benefits include: Continuous Seminars, Educational Vendor Booths, Children's Programs, Raw Restaurant Booths, Outdoor and Indoor Stages, Ongoing Workshops, Sacred Exercise Areas including Yoga, Organic Raw Food Demos, Inspiring Music, Dancing, Leadership Sharing Circle, Nature Trails, Fantastic Foods and Fabulous Friends! Three Organic Raw Vegan Meals included for the full weekend. Accommodations extra.

WHY EMBRACE A BALANCED RAW VEGAN FOODS LIFESTYLE? Benefits include: living disease-free with enhanced energy, clarity, enthusiasm, natural beauty, empowerment, awakened intelligence, cosmic communion, creativity and thriving glee.

This is more than a raw vegan food festival. Our vision is to integrate Healthy Living, Eco-Sustainable Solutions and World Peace because together these comprise a comprehensive strategy for addressing current global challenges. We feel that our Raw Spirit Fest non-profit organization belongs to the entire ever-expanding, international community."
    — Happy Oasis, Chief Visionary Officer

Sign me up for the raw spirit festival

Default Re: Raw Spirit Festival - did you go last year, will you go this year?

I wish we had one of these in Australia. I would love to go.