Thread: Any advice for a fresh young vegan in South Island, starting with Nelson?!

Default Any advice for a fresh young vegan in South Island, starting with Nelson?!

Word up peeps

Come March 31st I'm gonna be swapping my Scottish wilderness for a different breed of wilderness in the South Island, and Im so freakin excitable to the point of annoyance with everyone who knows me! I will only have been eating vegan for seven weeks by the time I get there and I was just wondering if anyone had any tips for me?

Im flying in to Nelson and dont really have much of a plan. I just want to take it as it comes, but Im definately making the trip to Golden Bay where it seems to be vegan paradise. Any other vegan-friendly towns/places/spaces that you would recommend?

Danke!

Kiwiveegie

Default Re: Any advice for a fresh young vegan in South Island, starting with Nelson?!

Hi,
    I'm from the North Is so don't know what down there, but being a new vegan, my advice is find a Bin In. I can't praise ours enough, coconut oil, yummy nutritional yeast, all the nuts and seeds and beans you could want. all kinds of dried fruits, an organic section, an instant vegan choc mousse, xanthan gum, they are great. If you can find one, do