Thread: Sad to see those animals' suffering, pls don't eat animals anymore!

Default Sad to see those animals' suffering, pls don't eat animals anymore!

http://www.all-creatures.org/anex/index.html

This all creatures animal exploitation photo gallery is being presented to show the public the difference between the cute little animals we see in advertising and picture in our minds and the reality that exists in entertainment (circus, circuses, hunting, fishing, movie, movies, sport, sports, television, tv. TV), on farms (battery, beef, calf, calves, chicken, chickens, cow, cows, duck, ducks, dairy, egg, fish, eggs, geese, goose, lamb, lambs, pig, pigs, pork, sheep), and in a laboratory or laboratories, for medical research (cat, cats, dog, dogs, mice, monkey, monkeys, mouse, rabbit, rabbits, rat, rats, veal), photos, pictures (d-26)

In Buddhism, the ones kill or eat animals will be reincarnated in the form of animals. In recent scientific research, animals addicts' magnetic field is weaker than vegans. That is the reason why vegans are easy to enlightened themselves cause their aura is good and easy to be connected with the intelligent souls (Buddha/God/Allah/Tao) in the universe. Normally vegans have good life and karma. Remember you have to pay back the animals you kill directly or indirectly. Newton's third law of motion states that for each action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. For example, when you hit the table, your hand will be hit by the table too. We have to be responsible for what we eat and we act!!!
    In the world/universe there is no coincidence, everything happens according to the Universe Law-----Karma.

An ancient tale from "Little Buddha"

Once upon a time, in a village in ancient India, there was a little goat and a priest.
    The priest wanted to sacrifice the goat to the gods. He raised his arm to cut the goat's throat when suddenly the goat began to laugh. The priest stopped, amazed, and asked goat: "why do you laugh? Don't you know I am about to cut your throat?" "Oh, yes", said the goat, "after 499 times dying and being reborn as a goat I will be reborn as a human being." Then the little goat began to cry. The high priest said: "why now are you crying?" And the goat replied: "for you, poor priest, 500 lives ago, I too was a high priest and sacrificed the goats to the gods." The priest dropped to his knees and saying, "forgive me, I beg you. From now on, I will be the guardian of protecting the every goat in the land."
    After my death I will go to Maitreya's pure land without painful reincarnation anymore,the narrow door to heaven is found.

Good sperm

Default Re: Sad to see those animals' suffering, pls don't eat animals anymore!

You're preaching to the converted my dear.

Quote Maitreya'spureland View Post
    (battery, beef, calf, calves, chicken, chickens, cow, cows, duck, ducks, dairy, egg, fish, eggs, geese, goose, lamb, lambs, pig, pigs, pork, sheep), and in a laboratory or laboratories, for medical research (cat, cats, dog, dogs, mice, monkey, monkeys, mouse, rabbit, rabbits, rat, rats, veal), photos, pictures (d-26)
    Make sure you haven't missed anything out then.
    Sorry, but this is gibberish. However worthy.

Peas.
    ..but what would they do with all the cows?..

Quote absentmindedfan View Post
    You're preaching to the converted my dear.
    agreed
    This needs to be shown and told to people that ARE NOT aware
    (like the general public)

Actually I don't preach anything, when all human-being's individual thoughts are gone, the universe truth is there. As a matter of fact the truth is hard to explain by words cause everyone has different opinions and viewpoints about the words. So 100 people read bibile, there will be 100 versions. Mind creates an opaque screen of concepts, labels, images, words, judgments, and definitions that blocks the truth. The minds creates the false ego unless the outside thoughts/mind stops, then the real world/real self will be seen. Englightenment is for the real world and true being. People could touch the real world by meditation and find there is no conceptions about time/space there. When your mind is free, strong magnetic engergy, intelligence and happiness is filled with you, without religious, discrimination or egos. There is no need to fight against God/Buddha/Tao/Allah, although truth is hard to described by words, truth is still supposed to be described in words. Extremes are not the truth, middle way is. Words are merely the conceptions and we can make the most of the words to find the real world, but we shouldn't cling to the words. God/Buddha/Tao/Allah is just used to described the real world with strong energy, Einstein's theory E=mc˛ shows mass could convert to energy, energy also could convert into mass. That is the reason why some monks' bodies convert into lights after nivana. Maybe teeth or hair are left. Thus truth/real world/real self/true being can be both expressed with body mass and energy. If true being is personified as human, God/Allah is used. If true being is described as energy, Tao/Bohicitta is used to explain. Jesus expressed the truth/real world/being in the first person. Sakyamuni, Lao tzu and Confucius were in the third person. It doesn't matter how they told us, it does matter what they told us. Jesus pointed out the moon in thumb, Sakyamuni pointed to the moon in little finger, Lao Tzu was in forefinger. We don't care the moon, what we care is just the finger.

Jesus, Lao Tzu, Confucius and Sakyamuni did not teach or preach us. They just use their fingers to point us the way to happiness/real world/real self. Human beings make religions in human mind.

I don't think I preach here, the universal truth and law won't change for anybody. It is everyone's truth, basically there is no one word telling.

Tao, the subtle reality of the universe cannot be described. That which can be described in words is merelya conception of the mind. Although names and descriptions have been applied to it, the subtle reality is beyond the description. One may use the word "Nothingness" to describe the Origin of the universe, and "Beingness" to describe the Mother of the myriad things, but Nothingness and Beingness are merely conceptions.

If you free your mind, then you will get the truth.
    After my death I will go to Maitreya's pure land without painful reincarnation anymore,the narrow door to heaven is found.

That's pretty deep.
    "I don't want to live on this planet any more" - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

I love your profile photo Maitreya'spureland!
    I like Sandra, she keeps making me giggle. Daft little lady - Frosty

Sandra, thanks! I uploaded it to the avatar too.

Brilliant...........one so cute should always be seen!
    I like Sandra, she keeps making me giggle. Daft little lady - Frosty