Thread: Vegan and erectile dysfunction

lipeflorida

Default Vegan and erectile dysfunction

Hi there
    I am 26 years old married male...
    I've been a vegetarian for little over 3 years and recently became a vegan about 4 months ago.
    I have to admit sometimes i don't eat every thing i should...
    I noticed a decrease of my drive for sex and when i do have some drive i am not able to perform the way i should.
    I heard from medical students that vitamin b12 might be my problem or a poor diet.
    I would like to know if anyone here have heard such a thing...
    Does any one here know anything about it?
    Can a vegan diet be causing this problem?
    Please help!
    Thanks!!1

Good sperm

Default Re: Vegan and erectile dysfunction

Quote lipeflorida View Post
    Hi there
    I am 26 years old married male...
    I've been a vegetarian for little over 3 years and recently became a vegan about 4 months ago.
    I have to admit sometimes i don't eat every thing i should...
    I noticed a decrease of my drive for sex and when i do have some drive i am not able to perform the way i should.
    Firstly, sometimes your sex drive will naturally decrease or increase. It might be stress, you might not be in great shape or it might just be a 'down time' for your libido (pun intended)
    Hmmm...the fact you mention not being able to perform in the way you 'should' makes me wonder if you're pressuring yourself to perform, and this will definately affect libido and performance. Remember, there's more to sex than penis-in-vagina intercourse.

I heard from medical students that vitamin b12 might be my problem or a poor diet.
    Because the opinions of medical students who have not researched vegan diets are more valid than non-medical students who have not researched vegan diets?

I would like to know if anyone here have heard such a thing...
    Does any one here know anything about it?
    Can a vegan diet be causing this problem?
    Unlikely that it's veganism (especially considering how horny most of the vegans on here are, and how often people report an increase in their sex drive when going vegan), you may be under the weather/stressed/not eating well full stop.

Thanks!!1
    That's ok!!1!!one!!