Thread: Nail Polish and Remover?

A Cheeky Vegan

Default Nail Polish and Remover?

Hi! Was wondering if someone could help me with brand names and possibly shops that sell Vegan Nail Polish and Nail Polish Remover here in Auckland, New Zealand?

Ive looked on the Internet and the No Miss Brand show from the US thou not sure if it is available over here.

Im at a loss

Default Re: Nail Polish and Remover?

You might be able to order some nail polish and nail polish remover pads from EyesLipsFace in Australia http://www.eyeslipsface.com.au/shop/...index&cPath=74 I emailed them and the only products they make unsuitable for vegans are:
    Mascara
    Eye Liners
    Elements EYES palettes
    Eye Widener Pencil
    Lip Balms
    Elements LIPS palettes
    Luscious Lipstick
    Lip Liners

Otherwise start looking thru the companies listed at www.choosecrueltyfree.org.au and see if they are avail. or mail to NZ. Good luck![/SIZE]

A Cheeky Vegan

Awesome thankyou Kitteh! Im heading to Australia in July for a week so I will check out the Eyeslipsface company! I will look on site first to see if any shops available in Melbourne.

Kindest regards
    Dee

A Cheeky Vegan

We have a Eyelipsface company here in New Zealand who do ordering online! Once again thankyou for your help Kitteh in putting me in the right direction "big smile"

e.l.f. Cosmetics New Zealand
    97 Maunganui Rd
    Mt Maunganui,
    New Zealand

Oh great, they must be the same? I am yet to try their products but they seem affordable and we deffo need a nail polish remover that is cruelty free. I bought a bottle from a shop here called About Life, only I can't remember the name. It wasn't on the CCF list but it said cruelty free so I bought it rather than buy a supermarket one.