Thread: Do any Kiwi's have dreadlocks?

Talking Do any Kiwi's have dreadlocks?

Am wanting to get them, to go with the whole "Greenie Vegan" image. Anyone have them?

Default Re: Do any Kiwi's have dreadlocks?

Thought i'd bring life to an old thread. But nope i dont have them sorry .. Wouldnt go to well with the suit unfortunately :P Did you brave getting them ? .. How do they look ? I always wanted to get these as a kid .. that was prob just my non conforming side .. ahahah.

qwerty

I wanted them last year, but after a while didn't anymore, I just like my really long hair the way it is.

Lol ok, I got them early July, and sadly, am hating them as they are all matted at the back, will try and condition them out at the end of next year as I miss being able to use a brush although I hate styling hair for an hour every morning.

Quote Care_Bear_Gal View Post
    Lol ok, I got them early July, and sadly, am hating them as they are all matted at the back, will try and condition them out at the end of next year as I miss being able to use a brush although I hate styling hair for an hour every morning.

Belated thought:

Call me old-fashioned but I thought Bob Marley and friends got their dreads by NOT combing their hair. Isn't that the idea? And greener (no chems). And cheaper. So when you brush/cut out your current ones, you can start all over again by not brushing. And be greener. And have more $$ for other vegan things.

Good Luck!