Thread: Vej Naturals Malden, MA

Default Vej Naturals Malden, MA

There is a new vegan restaurant in Malden MA.
    www.vejnaturals.com
    The owners are very nice and friendly and the food is delicious! It is very small w/ only a few tables. You almost feel like you are visiting them in their home. There is a lot of good info on their website. It is literally right across from Oak Grove Station. We actually drove right past it the first time. It is located under a house and the sign was hard to see w/ cars parked in front. I highly recommend this place.

Default Re: Vej Naturals Malden, MA

omfg I've been. It's really good.

I had the bbq dish. can't remember exactly what it was. Came with Potato salad.

That guy can really cook!!

You from the Boston area?

Originally yes, I grew up 5 miles from Boston. Still have some relatives in the area but only get to visit a couple times a year. Those sporadic visits will definitely have to include VejNaturals now....next time I'll look for the bbq dish!

I still haven't been there...is there enough seating for a family of 6?? Or a family of 6 + our friends with a family of 4!?
    mama to Ryan (7), AJ (6), Nate (3), Maia (1), all born at home.

hmmm, I have friends in boston however hop stop says 40 minutes on the metro from where they live... I doubt I could ever convince them to go if this could happen. Since its only about 6-7 miles if I ever stay for an extended amount of time I'll go alone on bike making me hungry enough to eat everything.

unless they've added any more seats, I'd say that their capacity is probably about 12.