Thread: Vegan health project.

Default Vegan health project.

Hey guys! So I've only been a vegan for five days (was a vegetarian for years before this, and I just made the leap), and I am feeling AMAZING. I think I lost some weight, I have energy which is RARE for me, and I'm starting to crave tea instead of my usual scrambled eggs on buttered toast for breakfast. My SKIN is clearing up too! I did not expect these wonderful things. I have been waking up before my alarm clock, and when I get out of bed I am ready - to - go!

I am not a happy peppy person, and I'm usually half asleep as I drive to work in the morning, but now I'm energetic (still crabby, lol).

I am about 50 lbs overweight, and even though I've been dieting for something like seven years and sometimes seen results, nothing has ever made me feel so physically well as this. I was expecting to possibly lose weight, but I've never had energy just from a change in diet alone. I'm actually starting to consider going to the gym.

Anyway, I'm starting a project and hoping it will get some publicity when I execute it.

I am going to take a full-body picture of myself every week for a year, and then I'm going to make a montage video. Hopefully there will be a noticeable change in my body. I want to post the video on youtube to raise awareness about the health benefits of veganism. If anyone wants to join me, let me know! Maybe we can make a joined video. I want to eliminate the misconceptions that veganism = an eating disorder, and show people that you can eat what you want, when you want, and feel and look better than ever.

Default Re: Vegan health project.

I hope it turns out well!

Default Re: Vegan health project.

well done going vegan BagelKitty, glad to hear you're feeling so good! best of luck with the health project.
    'The word gorilla was derived from the Greek word Gorillai (a "tribe of hairy women")'