Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Vegan online stores

Default Vegan online stores

I thought I'd start a thread where we could all post info on the websites we've bought vegan goodies from online as a kind of quick reference guide, as I know some would've already been mentioned elsewhere.

I'll start with VEGETARIAN SHOES Say no more, UK based "a treat for your feet if you don't eat meat" kind of shop.

yeah Vegetarian Shoes are great i'm lucky i live in Brighton and i can visit the shop!

for anyone who doesn't know about it, Vegan Store is really good for vegan sweets, store cupboard staples such as seitan and soy chunks, cosmetics/toiletries, first aid and loads of shoes too.

there's loads of cool environmentally-friendly stuff at Natural Collection too though not everything is vegan.

Meadowsweet are totally vegan and have some gorgeous shampoos, essential oils, creams etc.
    Animal Aid's Shop sell loads of great stuff too.

i've recently bought a soya milk maker and buy my beans, calcium supplements, sweeteners etc. from Soya Fresh their service is really good and they sell loads of things, i got my new juicer from them.

i like to shop online a lot!!!
    'The word gorilla was derived from the Greek word Gorillai (a "tribe of hairy women")'

i've always been a fan of veganessentials.com

I'm maybe looking to get a few t-shirts from veganessentials. If there is anyone in the UK who would find it easier to buy together, send me a pm. I can then order whatever and I can give it to you at the xmas without cruelty fayre in December.

Auschwitz begins wherever someone looks at a slaughterhouse and thinks: they're only animals.
    -Theodor Adorno (1903-1969), German Jewish philosopher forced into exile by the Nazis

Auschwitz begins wherever someone looks at a slaughterhouse and thinks: they're only animals.
    -Theodor Adorno (1903-1969), German Jewish philosopher forced into exile by the Nazis

Default baa

Mooshoes is another, anyone bought anything from them.

Vegan wine and beers can be bought online from www.vintageroots.co.uk and www.vinceremos.co.uk . I don't know if they will deliver outside of the UK though.

Default Beer isn't vegan?

Beer isn't vegan?!? I didn't know that! Not that I drink, actually, I'm against it, so this just gives me another reason not to drink it! Why ISN'T beer vegan? (Or wine?) How about any alcoholic drinks?

Quote gertvegan
    Vegan wine and beers can be bought online from www.vintageroots.co.uk and www.vinceremos.co.uk . I don't know if they will deliver outside of the UK though.

For vegan alcohol, and reasons why some alcohol is not vegan, check out this website: http://www.vnv.org.au/Alcohol.htm
    Eve

Australia's all vegan on-line shop http://www.crueltyfreeshop.com.au/
    Eve

www.herbivoreclothing.com is the perfect site for the vegan and vegan-to-be with a sense of humor. The company offers an array of veggie T-shirts, both whimsical and serious, and a wide array of buttons and stickers that travel with you. All of the Herbivore Clothing Company's clothes are made in the U.S. under fair labor practices, and a percentage of profits are donated to animal rights causes.

www.animalrightstuff.com offers dozens of shirts that speak out for the animals. Choose from multiple unisex, women's and kid's styles, along with hoodies, hats, shorts, and a wide selection of magnets and mousepads and more.

www.faux.uk.com

Faux features a fab line of faux fur and suede interior furnishings and fashions, including throws, bedspreads, pillows, jackets, hats, scarves, bikinis, and more, at reasonable prices. Faux designers travel the world seeking out the finest in faux, and custom craftspeople individually create each item.

www.goodgoth.com for the latest cruelty-free goth clothing, shoes, cosmetics, hair dye, bags, jewelry, books, and stickers. This vegetarian-owned company carries no leather products, and never will, and offers only cosmetics and vegan hair dyes that are not tested on animals.

www.otsuveganstyle.com OTSU, a Japanese word meaning strange, quaint, stylish, chic, spicy, witty, tasty, or romantic, is a vegan boutique in San Francisco’s Mission District dedicated to providing hard-to-find non-leather shoes, belts, wallets, bags, and more. The store also carries a selection of music, paper products and hand-made oddities

www.sparklecraft.com If you love cute, sparkly accessories, you’ll love Sparkle Craft. Hand crafted, unique items include guitar straps, purses, belts, home decor, clothes, and accessories. Earth and animal-friendly, leather items are crafted from vegan leather, and packing materials are recycled.

www.truthbelts.com Truth products are designed and made in Canada and are completely animal friendly. The unique collection of belts and bags are entirely man-made, and each belt is proudly stamped on the inside, “genuine non-leather".

www.usedrubberusa.com Used Rubber USA designs a wide range of vegan wallets, cases, bags, backpacks, planners, and address books. Crafted from rubber that is washed, cut and riveted or sewed, the environmentally sound “reuse” manufacturing process utilizes little energy and emits no chemical by-products.

www.veganwares.com Owned and operated by vegans dedicated to providing quality alternatives to leather products, VeganWares.com features animal-free shoes, boots, sandals, ballet slippers, bags, belts, wallets, purses, pet collars, guitar straps, and horse riding gear. For hard-to-fit feet, shoes and boots can be custom ordered.

www.vegetarianbelts.com offers an array of funky, non-leather belts ranging from cotton webbings to PVC alternatives. Price-wise, what you see is what you get, since the company doesn't charge for shipping. Belts are available in sizes XS through XL. Don't forget to check out their brand-new line of vegetarian handbags.

www.viavegan.com melds philosophy and fashion into its two designer lines of fashion-forward handbags. Trimmed with the finest synthetic leathers available, Via Vegan introduces new, innovative fabrics and designs into its collections every season. Handbags can be ordered online or purchased at retailers throughout North America.

Many of the above links were found on www.vegforlife.org .

www.vegan.org

Shop for vegan t-shirts, music, stickers, zines and more. Vegan Action members receive a 15% discount on all Vegan Action merchandise.

www.thevegetariansite.com

An all-in-one site with news, info, and recipes relating to everything vegan, as well as a shopping area where you can shop for a wide variety of vegan products such as footwear, accessories, clothing, books/videos, personal care items, food items, hemp products, juicers and much much more!

www.vegano.com.au

Vegano is Vegan owned and operated with a commitment to ‘Help Give Animals Back to Themselves.’ Therefore dedicated to serving compassionate people with 100% animal friendly vegan products – as wide a variety as accessible.

www.shocktherapyshirts.com

Hard core message related shirts from the US.

www.rootsofcompassion.org

A complete non-profit-shop! The idea of the shop is to promote veganism and other important issues like left politics, ecodefense, feminism or being straight-edge.

www.veganstreet.com

Vegan Street Market have a complete line of fun animal-and-environmentally friendly clothes from t-shirts to great women's fashion and workout wear, most of which are made from organic cotton, hats and frisbees made from hemp, and sturdy organic cotton shopping bags among other treats.

www.ecospaints.com

Odourless solvent-free organic paints.

www.redwoodfoods.co.uk

Producers of innovative vegetarian and vegan food.

my my gert you have been busy with those links haven't you
    i shouldn't have looked at Good Goth or Sparkle Craft - i love that kind of thing

in case anyone is interested, Soya Fresh have a sale on at the moment which runs until the end of October. a large number of products are reduced, so if you haven't used them before now may be a good time to check them out!

www.soyafresh.co.uk
    'The word gorilla was derived from the Greek word Gorillai (a "tribe of hairy women")'

No Sweat Apparel

Mentioned somewhere before I believe, but thought I'd mention them again as today in the post I received my 'sneakers' (that's 'trainers', in English ) and they are very nice indeed. Quality shoes and comfortable too. Took nearly two months for them to arrive mind, but that was because they sold out due to unexpectedly high demand and had to wait for the new stock.

I also notice now that they have 'high top' ones in red available on pre-order, and I really really want some cos they look ace. But I don't have any spare money.

And they even have new pink ones for dykes too!

New t-shirt designs and new vegan belts now available from the Viva! uk shop. www.viva.org.uk

I can reccomend these as they sale them in my local veggie / vegan / healthfood shop and they are very NICE !!!

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams

UK veganstore christmas shop is now open, see HO HO HO

yes! i've been waiting for their Christmas selection!

I recently ordered some t-shirts from the US for boomer, snaffler, and myself online but got a bit of a surprise. After I had placed the order, the delivery charge changed, twice, though I was emailed to let me know. But the biggest was that upon delivery, I was asked to pay a £45 duty charge ( the shirts only cost £75 ). I contacted the online store ( not named yet as they say they are looking into it ) and was advised that apart from the delivery charge, there are no other costs. When I mentioned the duty charge they said they were unaware of it ??

Ok it was perhaps naive of me to not think about a duty charge, but I would have thought I should have been prewarned that such a charge may apply. Had I been, I may not have placed the order.

I haven't heard anything from the online store for almost a week ?!

Fortunately boomer and snaffler were cool to spread the charge amongst us. I thought I'd share the experience in case anybody was thinking about placing an international order.

Oh and next time, we know to ask somebody to send it as a gift.

Theres vegan hampers & baskets and vegan gifts available to order from Nutties

Quote gertvegan
    I recently ordered some t-shirts from the US for boomer, snaffler, and myself online but got a bit of a surprise. After I had placed the order, the delivery charge changed, twice, though I was emailed to let me know. But the biggest was that upon delivery, I was asked to pay a £45 duty charge ( the shirts only cost £75 ). I contacted the online store ( not named yet as they say they are looking into it ) and was advised that apart from the delivery charge, there are no other costs. When I mentioned the duty charge they said they were unaware of it ??

Ok it was perhaps naive of me to not think about a duty charge, but I would have thought I should have been prewarned that such a charge may apply. Had I been, I may not have placed the order.

I haven't heard anything from the online store for almost a week ?!

Fortunately boomer and snaffler were cool to spread the charge amongst us. I thought I'd share the experience in case anybody was thinking about placing an international order.

Oh and next time, we know to ask somebody to send it as a gift.
    I wasn't going to name the company if the duty issue was resolved but I have not received any contact from vegan action for two weeks now. I'm not posting this asking peeps to not buy from them, their shirts are good, but just to say they could do better.

Quote gertvegan
    Mooshoes is another, anyone bought anything from them.
    I've been to their shop many times, the old one and their new, splashier one on the lower east side in NYC around the corner from Teany (Moby's cafe). They have an excellent selection and great customer service. It's owned by 2 vegan sisters. Sells shoes, handbags, wallets, belts, t-shirts, mags, and some vegan chocolates. My hiking boots and every day shoes are bought from there though lately, I've been living in New Balance sneakers.

My favourite on-line shopping place is the "Cruelty Free Shop" - No animal testing - No animal ingredients - All Vegan - Mail order and Internet sales
    <http://www.crueltyfreeshop.com.au> www.crueltyfreeshop.com.au

*** Spread the Cruelty Free message this Christmas while spoiling your
    friends and family *** It’s a win-win gift idea; your friends and family get fabulous presents and animals are saved from cruelty!
    Our Cruelty Free Christmas gift boxes are now available for delivery
    anywhere in Australia. Packed full of gorgeous cruelty free goodies to
    tempt the tastebuds and pamper the body, all gift boxes come with a note
    letting the lucky recipient know that their gift is extra special as no
    animal has suffered to create it. There are pre-packed gift boxes to
    suit everyone and every budget or you can get creative and chose your
    own goodies from our store, and will provide the gift box, wrap and
    card. Order now for delivery before Christmas.
    There's heaps more. you can always email jessica@crueltyfreeshop.com.au>
    Eve