Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Vegan online stores

Default Re: New Vegan- Need food!!

Vegan food-wise I've only ever ordered from veganstore (about 5 times) and redwood foods (twice) and haven't had any problems with either.

Thats good to know, just having a look at the goodness direct- think I may be putting an order in soon, and may have to get some sweeties from vegan store (and yes I know i'm on diet- but who isn't!)
    To you it's food; To them it's life

I'm on a cake diet.

Default Re: Ethical Shopping for Canadians/Americans

cobweb

Quote Stezzy View Post
    Hi Smiles, welcome to the forum

I use www.goodnessdirect.co.uk for a lot of my food shopping and toiletries. The downside is the delivery charges are quite high especially as if you want something chilled or frozen you need to order at least six them for them to deliver BUT apart from that they are very good and they do a vegan section as well as cater for specifc allergies.

If you spend £35 you get free delivery, it's very quick and their service is great!

Quote Cherry View Post
    ooh that shop looks good never seen that before - love the idea of your cake diet btw
    What you tolerate, you encourage.

Default Re: Online vegan shopping links

I feature a different store every day on my blog- www.veganflower.blogspot.com

I'm close to 100 stores so far. Most of them are vegan owned and/or operated and all of them carry 100% vegan products.

aj2008

Default Vegan online groceries?

Where can I find Vegan groceries online? I don't have a whole foods,etc near me so I need to buy them online. Also I'm vegan now so could someone please change my account type?
    Thanks,
    AJ

Default Re: Vegan online groceries?

There's Veganstore. Seems to be the same as the one we have in the UK and thats fantastic. You can get all kinds of stuff there.
    The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well

can i please bumpitty bump this for the new folks and what not
    add on and that yep
    ahronli sed ah dunit so thid tek thuh cheyus graytuh offa mi nihbles

Default Vegan meals ordered online

Has anyone tried this place ...

www.veggiebrothers.com

just curious .... order an entire meal - delivered frozen to your door and ready to go? Sounds interesting.

*light n blessings*

Default Re: Vegan meals ordered online

Quote tahcha View Post
    Has anyone tried this place ...

www.veggiebrothers.com

just curious .... order an entire meal - delivered frozen to your door and ready to go? Sounds interesting.

I was very sceptical of this but after looking at the website it seems pretty decent, lol!
    Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty!

Default Re: Vegan meals ordered online

that food looks really nice! shame it's not in the UK!
    'The word gorilla was derived from the Greek word Gorillai (a "tribe of hairy women")'

has Ethical Superstore been mentioned? they're not totally vegan but they have a wide range of products and i placed an order with them before Christmas that worked out pretty well
    'The word gorilla was derived from the Greek word Gorillai (a "tribe of hairy women")'

shef26

Default Online Food Ordering

Have you ever ordered food online? I use to order food online when there is not enough time to cook food and i want to have food from one of my favorite restaurants. I prefer http://www.merosys.com for ordering food . Please share with me If you have any experience with same or any other website.

Default Re: Online Food Ordering

That appears to be a site for people that want to sell their food online, not for people that want to buy it.

I notice your occupation is 'Working as an emarketer in a US based software company' - That company wouldn't run merosys by any chance?
    "I don't want to live on this planet any more" - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

Default Re: Online Food Ordering

Tee hee!
    "If you don't have a song to sing you're okay, you know how to get along humming" Waltz (better than fine) - Fiona Apple

Smile veganessentials.com?

Anyone used this site? I'd like to order some shoes but figured I'd get someone's review first if I can. Thanks!:smile:

Default Re: veganessentials.com?

They've been fine for me. Others disagree, iirc.
    ..but what would they do with all the cows?..

Default Re: veganessentials.com?

Yeah! I love that place. I have gotten a bunch of stuff from there.
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better."
    - Samuel Beckett

Default Mail order food

Hello
    Is there a place you can order veganny things online in the UK? I found veganessentials and it seems to be US based. I can get everything I really need locally, but there are things I can't get, (that I don't really need, if I face facts) but that would make life a bit more fun and interesting. For example
    - choc chips for baking
    - seitan
    - wheat gluten
    - plamil chocolate (OK, not needed for a recipe, I just want to try it because everyone seems to like it so much)
    I keep seeing recipes that call for these things. My local health food shop, though it sells lots of lovely things, doesn't sell these. There are dairy free choc buttons in the supermarket, but they are a bit big for baking (better for eating straight from the packet).
    Any recommendations?
    Thanks
    V
    Last edited by Korn; Feb 2nd, 2009 at 11:35 AM. Reason: This was the first post in a similar thread

Women are like teabags. We don't know our true strength until we are in hot water!

Default Re: Mail order food

even perfect isn't perfect - Rubyduby 4th July 08

Wheat Gluten try flourbin (called gluten powder) or low carb megastore
    Blackadder: Baldrick, have you no idea what irony is?
    Baldrick: Yes, it's like goldy and bronzy only it's made out of iron.

Thanks
    Wow - that was quick!
    Will try them out.
    V

...and you can order direct from Plamil too!
    Blackadder: Baldrick, have you no idea what irony is?
    Baldrick: Yes, it's like goldy and bronzy only it's made out of iron.

Have just been to goodness direct and vegan store, found the things I wanted and some vegan hair dye - I thought I would have to allow the grey to come through and put up with it now I am vegan, but it would seem that I can remain vain! I just wish I had found this earlier, as I have got a couple of undyed inches at my roots. I'm even more pleased about that than the seitan and chocolate!
    Will try the other two once my credit card has recovered from this shock.
    Thank you so much
    V

spoilsport - i think you should join the ranks of us greybees
    even perfect isn't perfect - Rubyduby 4th July 08

Default Vegan Food Websites

Hello, I was just wondering if someone could give me a list of vegan websites that sell food?

In Australia, we only seem to get a small selection of vegan goods and I'm jealous of reading about all the products you all seem to have!
    Last edited by Korn; Jan 21st, 2010 at 04:52 PM. Reason: This was the first post in a similar thread

Default Re: Vegan Food Websites

www.veganessentials.com has a huge variety - they ship to Australia too
    love animals. love eating. don't love eating animals.

Default Re: Vegan online stores

http://www.naturalcandystore.com/ has some yummy vegan candies. I ordered from there once last Halloween and had no problems.
    Not everything is vegan, make sure you click on special diets on the side and then vegan candy.

http://www.rosecitychocolates.com/ makes delicious vegan chocolates.
    "There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle." -Robert Alden

someone showed me this today, i am tempted!

http://dolma-perfumes.co.uk/index.ph...page=page&id=1

Last couple of weeks I was looking for perfumes, thanks Hel! (:

Fashion shoes/accessories, unfortunately rather on the expensive side: http://www.neoncollective.com/index.php

RubyDuby

I ordered some junkfood type stuff yesterday for stocking stuffers from Vegan Store (US) and they arrived today! I'm excited but I don't know how I'll stop myself from eating it.
    Each snowflake in an avalanche pleads not guilty.

Ooh, what junk food did you get? I'm a sucker for treats too
    "If you don't have a song to sing you're okay, you know how to get along humming" Waltz (better than fine) - Fiona Apple

Dolma perfumes are great - my personal favourites are Amethyst Mist and Sarabande, but you can buy samples.

Animal Aid have an online shop that is excellent for boxes of chocolates and stuff like that. Also books, soap, wine...

RubyDuby

@twinkle- jokerz bars, a mahalo bar, sweet n sara rocky road bar and primal strips. I did get a jokerz bar for me but I'm trying to be good and not eat it now or the stocking stuffers will be in serious danger.
    Each snowflake in an avalanche pleads not guilty.

Hi , I'm a happy newbie to this board as I usually spend more time in book stores than online. But I thought I should start sharing some of my recent vegan discoveries... I've been looking for a vegan purse for ages and found one made of cork material on this website: www.movalley.biz - it's really cool! Wondered if anybody else has any suggestions for a vegan purse like these?

leedsveg

Hi Sp and welcome to Vegan Forum.

leedsveg

Hi Lv, thanks for the welcome

Hello Sommersprosse!

Those do look good - I'm looking for a purse/wallet too but I would really like a quite large one with room for loose change, notes, cards and the cr@p one accumulates. I have seen a few made of hemp etc, and ones that have compartments, like the Vegetarian Shoes one, but they seem quite small. I expect I just need to be a bit more disciplined

Smile Re: Vegan online stores

Quote harpy View Post
    Hello Sommersprosse!

Those do look good - I'm looking for a purse/wallet too but I would really like a quite large one with room for loose change, notes, cards and the cr@p one accumulates. I have seen a few made of hemp etc, and ones that have compartments, like the Vegetarian Shoes one, but they seem quite small. I expect I just need to be a bit more disciplined
    Hello harpy!
    That's nicely organised and seems to have enough pockets/slots for everything, I think I would say it looks pretty much as good as the best ones I have come across, if you want a big wallet... just one thing I don't like: the velcro closure ... (I personally stay away from it when it comes to everyday use items. Velcro tends to snags on fine material like scarves and there is just something cheap about that kind of closure).

I see where you're coming from regarding the size, I do accumulate quite a lot as well and used to have a bigger wallet/purse. But since I moved to London I seemed to reduce to nearly 'oyster card wallet size' since I love being able to go out with just a small wallet that fits in every pocket and doesn't feel bulky. I suppose I keep clearing the receipts & rubbish out as I go along, pretty much second nature once you're used to it. - I find my habits sometimes changing in favour of the product. But I'm sure there's the right one out there for you. I wish you luck !!!

loveanimals

Karmavore Vegan Shop in Canada!

They've got everything, shoes, belts, food, books, etc!

http://www.karmavore.ca

I've been on there You should buy me some of that soy icecream and bring it over

Naturalnickey

This is a great idea! Online shopping is key to finding the best vegan products! Here is a link to Zosimos Botanicals, I buy all of my makeup here They are awesome products and really vibrant and cool colors! If you use the coupon code NR you get 7 % off entire order of any size!!! They have low shipping rates and great prices too!

Naturalnickey

http://www.zosimosbotanicals.com/adv...5a/display/all

oops I forgot to add the link so here it is!!! Awesome vegan makeup with vibrant colors and low prices!!!!! And you can use this coupon code NR
    for 7 % off entire order of any size! Hope you find some well deserved and fantastic vegan goodies!

^ You should mention in your post that you're a rep for the company. Though you don't need to now as I've just done it for you

We just got an order from Goodness Direct.

Good news: They no longer use polystyrene boxes for frozen goods, instead they're using double walled silver painted boxes.
    Bad news: They thought that we'd enjoy some complimentary goats cheese and milk & vanilla baby cookies...wtf?

Oh... if anyone shops from them use code SO100561

Hey Sommersprosse,

these purses do look pretty awesome, shame they only do tiny ones. Just like Harpy I love keeping everything on me, inc. my passport. (:

Harpy,
    I usually find suitable ones in skate/surf/snowboard shops. But if you're after something more feminine, just found this online:
    http://www.feelgoodhandbags.co.uk/co...&category_id=9

Thank you mansi - those look very good (although I can take the femine aspect or leave it ). I have got one of the Vegetarian Shoes one now and I have also ordered a change purse from Bourgeois Boheme to deal with (part of) the overflow

Quote Risker View Post
    We just got an order from Goodness Direct.

Good news: They no longer use polystyrene boxes for frozen goods, instead they're using double walled silver painted boxes.
    Bad news: They thought that we'd enjoy some complimentary goats cheese and milk & vanilla baby cookies...wtf?

Oh... if anyone shops from them use code SO100561
    After complaining about this we got an apology and they said they'd make sure that we wouldn't receive any free samples in future in order to avoid the problem.

I really don't think that's good enough, they're going to give everyone else free stuff but not vegans*, hardly fair is it? Surely we should be a large part of their target market? Not just us but people with dairy intolerances as well.

* And that's only because we complained. Any vegans that order from them without being aware that they're going to get free dairy products are going to have the same problem.