Thread: Beachdown Festival

VeganLiz

Default Beachdown Festival

Anyone going to Beachdown fetival next weekend? I will be there will bells on...

Liz x

Default Re: Beachdown Festival

i wanted to go but i can't afford it. i thought it would've been a good idea for them to sell day tickets for people who live nearby and don't want to camp.
    'The word gorilla was derived from the Greek word Gorillai (a "tribe of hairy women")'

Quote Gorilla View Post
    i wanted to go but i can't afford it. i thought it would've been a good idea for them to sell day tickets for people who live nearby and don't want to camp.
    It's all about security, apparently. I hope it all works out for them, it is an ambitious event.
    ..but what would they do with all the cows?..

I hope VeganLiz is having a time. I dropped some friends off there. It looked like fun was to be had.
    ..but what would they do with all the cows?..

VeganLiz

I am back in work today after a great time at beachdown. It was a small but friendly festival with great music and food. The vegan options were really good - there was a vegan stall called planet v and an infinity foods tent where toast and vegan spreads were £1 and big slabs of vegan choccie for £1. I am going back tonight after work to see the last few bands!

My boyfriend was amazed that I slept through strong winds and rain on Saturday night but think I was just knackered and had my ear plugs in!

Liz x