Thread: W. London Vegans Wanted For 'Come Dine With Me.'

Stu

Default W. London Vegans Wanted For 'Come Dine With Me.'

The below is part of a message from ITV.com. They're looking for veganish types specifically in West London for a new series of Come Dine With Me. It would be so ace if we could get a really kick-botty vegan cook on there.

The hugely successful Channel 4 show Come Dine With Me is returning for a new, daytime series. We’re looking for people over 18 years of age in WEST LONDON with a passion for cooking who want to demonstrate their skills

Over five days, five strangers, from all walks of life, take turns to host the perfect dinner party for each other. At the end of the week the most impressive host wins a £1,000 cash prize.

This is your chance to create the perfect dining experience, and YOU get to enjoy four nights dining out and a chance to win the prize!

If you or anyone you know would like to take part then please call ASAP:

020 7157 4757

or email: caroline.morris@itv.com

Default Re: W. London Vegans Wanted For 'Come Dine With Me.'

Quote Stu View Post
    It would be so ace if we could get a really kick-botty vegan cook on there.

i nominate you stu!

Stu

Sorry, but...

a) I'm not in West London, and
    b) I'm not kick-botty enough.

Come on folks, we must know someone! This could be a superb advert for veganism.

i could think of plenty of vegans who are good enough cooks, but none who live in West London. hope there's someone out there...

Why only West London?
    Peace, love, and happiness.

Because the TV programme is five people who take turns to cook dinner for the others, one each night. So they have to live close enough that they can get to each other's homes. Plus the TV company will be based in W London and they can't be arsed to travel too far.

If someone does take up the challenge I hope they do better than the vegan guy who was on the programme before. His cooking was voted the worst, and I didn't blame the other contestants for doing that because the menu he came up with was pretty bland and uninspiring. I felt like kicking his botty after I saw it because it was such an opportunity missed. All the contestants in the programme come from the same area of the country so the requirement for this episode must be that everyone lives in West London.

Quote green woman View Post
    If someone does take up the challenge I hope they do better than the vegan guy who was on the programme before. His cooking was voted the worst, and I didn't blame the other contestants for doing that because the menu he came up with was pretty bland and uninspiring. I felt like kicking his botty after I saw it because it was such an opportunity missed. All the contestants in the programme come from the same area of the country so the requirement for this episode must be that everyone lives in West London.
    The vegan girl Nikki did well though!
    Apart from her Chocolate Mousse, which was a bit odd, as i didn't think you could go wrong with that!
    Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty!