Thread: Cornwall Vegans

Default Cornwall Vegans

HEY,

Im new to this forum, i just moved to Cornwall from Brighton to be with my finance down here. I was wondering if there are any vegans near by? I live in Camborne would be great to meet some new people as i havnt meet many yet
    Thanx
    Sophie

Default Re: Cornwall Vegans

Hello Sophie
    Have you met anyone yet? I'm in Truro. Let me know if you want to meet up. I'm a very new vegan, to make some vegan friends would be good!

Cheers
    Vicky

hello,
    sorry for late reply!!! i havnt meet anyone yet
    so your new to being a vegan? cool i have been vegan for nearly 5 years now. if you want chat and meet up add me to msn england116@hotmail.com as i never always remember to check this site
    talk soon
    sophie xx

Hello to both of you, and welcome to the wonderful ancient land of Cornwall/Kernow.

We (Mrs vegcurry and I) live in Truro. Maybe we'll bump into you in Archie Browns sometime. PM me if you want to meet up in ABs for a cuppa one Saturday.

@ Verencemos: I see your occupation is Psychiatrist, do you work for the local NHS as I do?

I was in Archie Browns this morning - looking for a vegan haggis ( found one in Sainsbury's in the end).
    Yes I'm in the local NHS - CPT. I wonder if we know each other? Perhaps you are with one of the other bits.
    Will PM you re meeting in Archie Browns.
    V

Quote Verencemos View Post
    I was in Archie Browns this morning - looking for a vegan haggis ( found one in Sainsbury's in the end).
    Yes I'm in the local NHS - CPT. I wonder if we know each other? Perhaps you are with one of the other bits.
    Will PM you re meeting in Archie Browns.
    V
    I don't think I know you; I work for IT Services doing remote desktop support so I might have fixed your PC at some point. Ummmm ... maybe I shouldn't admit that in case I didn't manage to fix your PC.

Smile Re: Cornwall Vegans

I'm in Cornwall too.

Hello Cornwall vegans.
    Am coming down your way on holiday, and was wondering if you can recommend good and friendly places to eat. We're staying on the south coast, near Polperro, but will be walking and visiting all over the place. Any help gratefully received.