Thread: Vegans in Michigan

Default Vegans in Michigan

Hiya!

Are there any vegans here that live in Michigan(Oakland County or around preferable) that would like to maybe get together sometime and hangout? In a public place of course. I don't really know many vegans around here, and it can get frustrating only hanging out with omni people.

:smile:
    "None so blind as those who do not see, none so deaf as those who do not hear."

Default Re: Vegans in Michigan

Hello Miss Tsunami You know I'm not in Michigan, but I just wanted to say HI! Long time, no see.

Hi! Yeah it has been. Sorry for not being that active for a while. I've been so busy with school and traveling. Hope you've been well.

I know a vegan woman in your area. I can pass you here info via PM if you wish.

I also live with my vegan wife and kids in the Ann Arbor Area. There's many many vegans here, and many vegan places to eat. If you're in the area, drop me a line. Perhaps we can grab a bit to eat with some friends here. PM me, and I'll send you my email address (since I'm barely online here any more).

Good luck!
    context is everything

Tsunami, Hi. I'll be in Macomb over Christmas break. Let's hang out sometime. The only thing is, I don't have a car so that might be troublesome. Anyways, send me an email! rosybrier@@@gmail.com

Yay! I sent you an e-mail. I had to take out 2 @'s, so I hope it was the right address still.

Figured I'd bump this thread up in hopes of finding more people in Michigan that are vegan.

Hi Tsunami,

I'm in the Livonia area, but I'm in Ferndale, Royal Oak and Birmingham quite often. I know of a few good Vegan/Veg spots and would be more than happy to have lunch or dinner or hang out sometime.

Here's a few spots to check out in the area if you haven't already found them:
    The OM Cafe - Ferndale
    AJ's Music Cafe (formerly Xhedo's) - Ferndale
    Inn Season - Royal Oak

Some friends of mine have a 2.5 year old daughter that's vegan that could hang out with us for a source of insane amounts of laughter. (Her dad's vegan and her mom is omni)

Hope to hear from you!
    Toodles