Thread: New abolitionist vegan outreach pamphlet available

Default New abolitionist vegan outreach pamphlet available

The Boston Vegan Association outreach pamphlet has been completed. Feel free to share on your own sites, within your groups, via email, etc.

http://www.bostonvegan.org/images/do...mphlet_web.pdf

http://www.bostonvegan.org/images/do...eneric_web.pdf

The first PDF is the one with our web address and logo on the back, but I have also made available a "generic" version with a white space for people to include their own contact info if they want to use this pamphlet for vegan advocacy work. For an offset printer-friendly version, please get in touch, and I will direct you to the file.
    Last edited by powder; Nov 3rd, 2008 at 07:24 PM. Reason: fixed URL
    Visit: abolitionistapproach.com, peaceopie.com, bostonvegan.org, and vegandocumentary.com

Default Re: New abolitionist vegan outreach pamphlet available

WOW great work! Thank you.
    *light n blessings*

Very nice
    "I don't want to live on this planet any more" - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

Looks like we'll be printing up some non-branded pamphlets for use anywhere. Please get in touch ASAP if you are interested in buying some at cost. We'll order in bulk to drive down prices, and share the savings.
    Visit: abolitionistapproach.com, peaceopie.com, bostonvegan.org, and vegandocumentary.com

vegan nurse

Beautiful pamphlet

Thanks. Let me know if you want any hard copies. I'm hoping to get them down as cheap as $.37 each, including shipping, depending on how many we order in bulk, and how many you order.

FYI, the pamphlet will be at least $0.10 less than I previously estimated. I'll have exact figures in a couple of days, but I wanted to see if that lower estimate drew any interest.

Okay, here's the good word. If you're interested in acquiring some of these pamphlets, they work out to about 20 cents each for orders of 100 or more. Smaller orders will cost a little more per pamphlet, up to about a quarter. Let me know at contact@bostonvegan.org.

I hope to have these ready to send out in a couple of weeks, so let me know ASAP!

Default Free abolitionist vegan pamphlets announced

This just in!

I'm pleased to announce that, thanks to the support of a kind and generous donor, the Boston Vegan Association has launched a major new initiative. Effective immediately, the organization will fund the printing and distribution of its full-color abolitionist vegan outreach pamphlet to qualifying advocates throughout North America.

That's right. Free pamphlets to advocates who will use them properly. To learn more about the program and how to apply, visit the pamphlet application page.

Well done. I especially like the part about bringing beliefs and actions into alignment. Such a removal of mental conflict, and of delusion protecting paradigm, is a major benefit of veganism.
    Problematic is waking someone whom pretends to sleep.

Wow. Serious applause. I kept searching and searching for a pamphlet/flier that not only represented my beliefs, but that I also felt was appropriate and effective for distributing on campus, and I have finally found the one! Thanks so much.

Edit: That was an intense application process just for some pamphlets!
    "To become vegetarian is to step into the stream which leads to nirvana." - Buddha

Quote Sarabi View Post
    Edit: That was an intense application process just for some pamphlets!
    Yes, but with good reason! The pamphlet was designed such that it cannot be used just any old way, so we need to make sure it is being used properly. There's no point in squandering resources.

FYI, our core advocacy group intends to evaluate applications as a group at our weekly advocacy meetings, which are on Thursday nights. Advocates applying for a pamphlet "grant" before a Thursday night should probably anticipate hearing something back within a few days of the next meeting, allowing us time to properly compose a response.

Congratulations.
    I hope you can spread as many as you can.

This is stuff kids should learn at school, mandatory !!
    Get to the teachers!!!!!!!!

Quote vegetarian_cat View Post
    Congratulations.
    I hope you can spread as many as you can.

This is stuff kids should learn at school, mandatory !!
    Get to the teachers!!!!!!!!
    I don't think that's going to work with these pamphlets. Distributors are required to have a discussion with whoever receives them, and therefore must be vegan. Since there aren't many vegan teachers, you can't do that. Besides, I don't believe such things should be mandatory. My university tried to make diversity "education" mandatory for incoming freshman, and it turned out to be a disaster. It was THE lamest thing, especially after having done an intense week of serious, selective diversity education. It's better to target people who really care, even if the numbers are less, than to try to turn learning into something mechanical and dead. Mechanical and dead = the industrial farm system!
    "To become vegetarian is to step into the stream which leads to nirvana." - Buddha