Thread: Dr Tel-Oren-owner of Ecopolitan-Raw Food Center is giving 6 teleseminars!

Rawvolta

Default Dr Tel-Oren-owner of Ecopolitan-Raw Food Center is giving 6 teleseminars!

Hello, Raw vegan Foodists ar enyone who is interested in health talks!
    Dr. Adiel Tel-Oren
    , MD (Europe), DC, CCN, DACBN, LN, DABOM, FABDA, founder of Ecopolitan.com is starting his 6 FREE Teleseminars tomorrow, on the 2nd of November.

Don't miss it!

Today show is about FATS!

His approach to raw vegan diet is based on medical research and experience.

The hosts of the seminars are Raw Divas from rawdivas.com

They state that :

This isn’t going to be another health program that you buy and leave on your shelf. We are putting a tremendous amount of information into these calls and while we are offering them for free, the value of what you will get out of these 6 lectures is PRICELESS! Chances are very good that you will learn more about food in these 6 lectures than you have learned in all your years of interest in health and nutrition until now.

I met Dr. Tel-Oren on one of raw food seminars in Sturgeon Bay and you can read short story HERE .

Also , you can get a peek at his talk HERE Just scroll down below the cartoon and look for "HEAR DR.TEL-OREN TALKING"

Let's be straight; Dr. Tel-Oren is not another health guru on the raw path. He is well educated and very much experienced.

Go and check it out!

Starts tomorrow!

Let's discuss it later!

Marta aka Rawvolta is the founding editor of RawFoodTip. To stay informed about the best raw food choices and raw food gossips sign up to Rawvolta’s RSS feed. It will deliver this blog to your email daily! Don’t Miss The Tip!

Default Re: Dr Tel-Oren-owner of Ecopolitan-Raw Food Center is giving 6 teleseminars!

Quote Rawvolta View Post
    DC, CCN, DACBN, LN, DABOM, FABDA
    Dabom? Fabda?
    Great acronyms.
    ..but what would they do with all the cows?..

Default Re: Dr Tel-Oren-owner of Ecopolitan-Raw Food Center is giving 6 teleseminars!

"If current trends continue, I estimate that within 10 years, 95% of babies born will develop some form of cancer
    by the time they reach 20."
    That's a very brave prediction.

EDIT: I was going to give them a go but they're 2 hours long each.
    "I don't want to live on this planet any more" - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

Rawvolta

Exactly-two hours!
    Amazing knowledge this man has.
    Also-about the predictions..they are quite scary and maybe overrated.
    But we all know that some nasty stuff is happening.
    I encouraging you to download the mp3, even if you don't feel like listening today, right now..
    MAybe one day and it will all make sense to you!
    love!