Thread: vegan in fredericksburg

Question vegan in fredericksburg

Im going to fredericksburg Virginia for the new year.
    Me and my partner are staying with omni's, but id love to know if there were any vegan cafes or stores i could go to?

Thanks
    'he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man'

Default Re: vegan in fredericksburg

ok, since no one replied and im here now i'll let you know where is good.

To eat out Sammy T's in old town Fredericksburg is fantastic. Loads of marked vegan options. Aubergine in Cosners corner is a Thi resterant run buy a guy called Tom. The vegeterian menu is mostly vegan and the food is great. He is happy to change things in the dish aswell.

Food shopping, Bloom has a fantastic rance of vegan things and a large organic section. there is a special part for vegans/health things. It includes raw food bars, crisps, sauce, canned things, a range of vegan ice cream, refridgerated section with veganese, vegan cheese, range of soy milk etc, it also includes a range of Toms of maine and Jason products. there is also a big range of method cleaning products. Its fantastic.

Since i cant get good vegan ice cream where i am in the uk, im stuffing myself with ice cream here and its sooo nice!!!!!

BlackCats

It sounds like you are having fun Cherry Chops. You won't go hungry anyway, the ice cream sounds good over there. What is the weather like?

hey! the weather is confusing. its lovely today and yesterday, then it was snowing, and a few days before that it was raining! The temp has been going from like -2 to 10 c!

Unfortunatly im coming back home to the uk tomorrow, but i'll have ways have happy memories of the 'be nice' ice cream!

I also found immitation honey, which is fantastic. Its low in sugar aswell