Thread: Anti-Vivisection Society of Canada

Default Anti-Vivisection Society of Canada

Hi everyone,

My name is Jocelyn and I am a local animal-rights activist of Toronto. Recently I have co-founded the first anti-vivisection group of Canada, The Anti-Vivisection Society of Canada. We are looking for new members to join our society.

Our goal is to abolish the cruel treatment of animals for scientific, industrial and pharamaceutical purposes. Membership is completely free, we will be doing protest at Universities, Pharmaceutical companies and any companies that supports vivisection. There will be many volunteers opportunies availible in the upcoming months. Please support our cause by becomming members. Please note* that every sixteen second an animal dies in a testing lab. With the help of commited animal lovers and activists we hope to abolish all animal testing in Canada by mid-century.

Please contact:

Jocelyn Townsend

Co-founder of the Anti-Vivisection Society of Canada

antivivisectionsocietyofcanada@hotmail.com

tails4wagging

Hi, Jocelyn. I too belong to an AR group here in the UK. Never ending battle, to beat these abusers. Good luck

PinkFluffyCloud

Hi, Jocelyn!
    How does your group propose to abolish Vivisection?
    It is my biggest 'bugbear', for want of a stronger expression. Any cruelty is unbearable, but I hate the fact that this is done 'for the good of human medical research', and we are even expected to help fund it through our national contributions.
    I would do ANYTHING in my power to end it, I am looking for more inspiration here!