Thread: vegan in colorado ?

Default vegan in colorado ?

hi guys !
    i am back to the vegan forum, it's been a very long time since i ve not posted anything.(lots of work)
    my father lives in colorado, close to boulder.
    I've already visited boulder once last year and it was great I really loved it (1st time for me in the US).
    i will certainly visit him next july and august, so i would like to know which places are vegan friendly and which stores (like beauty products, clothes and gemmes huhu ) are a must-go.
    thanks

Default Re: vegan in colorado ?

Being Boulder there are a lot of health food style stores around and even regular grocery stores have a lot of great food choices. Being Boulder again it can be more expensive the closer you get to town. The surrounding areas are really reasonable when it comes to groceries. Haven't been to a lot of restaurants so can't help you there. It's a nice place though, enjoy it.
    pro-vegetable

Default Re: vegan in colorado ?

I live north of Denver :]
    I know that whole foods carries a lot of vegan products and meat/dairy replacements. I've also found veg yogurt, cheese, & ice cream at safeway.

Hmmmm

Downtown there is the Mercury Cafe, The Market, Watercourse Foods, blah blah blah. Just yahoo local search vegan restraunts. You can also just google vegan make-up or whatever and you'll get a few options there.
    I know Lush and Urban Decay have a vegan sections online.