Hi all!
We are looking to fill one more room in an AMAZING flat in Mt Albert. The house is brand new so fully insulated and energy efficient, nice and snug. It's large, sunny, set back off the road so quiet and private, and just really nice.

Also has an outside grassy area which I have high hopes for as a vege garden and outdoor living area for barbeques.
Four decent sized bedrooms and two bathrooms.

1 car park in garage and space for 3 more cars off street, but very close to public transport if you're like me and hold off on the driving!

Walking distance to Pak n' Save supermarket, Mt Albert shops, (including a fresh fruit and vege mart and a tofu shop), train station, Unitec, and on the main bus routes.

To share with 3 other people, one female professional (me - vegan and environmentally conscious), one male professional, and one female student. We are friendly and sociable, clean and tidy, and really want to make this house a home.

Rent is $160 per week, and it's available from this Sunday (Feb 8).

If this sounds like you, reply to this thread, give me a call on 027 404 3135, or email me on theodamus(at)gmail(dot)com - would love to hear from you