Thread: Vegan Worcester

Default Vegan Worcester

Cant see a thread about Vegan Worcester on here? Apologies if there is a thread here and Ive missed it?

Worcester is good for vegan eating out with Chesters a well established Mexican restaurant (does sell meat dishes but has had a great vegan menu (massive portions) for years and understands veganism there) Today after lunch I noticed by chance a pudding menu (apart from carrot cake and glace they have never done vegan puds) there are now about 6 puddings that are vegan:smile: I am keen to try the pudding menu on my next visit!

http://www.chestersrestaurant.co.uk/

Another fab place well worth visitng is the Karmic cafe totally vegetarian and vegan and lots of fair trade ranges too, Its great there cheap and cheerful with such nice owners. The vegan breakfast is really nice as are the other vegan dishes. They also do outside catering and have held a vegan meal for the local group - which was a great lunch!

http://www.thekarmiccafe.co.uk/

Other places that are vegan friendly are Puchinnis pizza restaurant as they do vegan pizza with soya cheese. Charlies cafe does several vegan meals and cakes and all day breakfasts.

Im sure there are more places to add? I love both Chesters and Karmic for lunch but tend to go more to Karmic now as Its an all veggie/vegan place and the staff are so nice!

Default Re: Vegan Worcester

where you live sounds like a cool place to eat out,you got some good eating out choices.love your pic,your dog looks like he's the boss

Thanks yep he is the boss round here

Worcesters had places with vegan options for years which is really good, and it is good that Im only half an hour away by train (would cost me a fortune if I still worked in Worcester)

Its a nice place to shop too, am going over with 2 non vegan friends soon for a birthday meal at Chesters and I know they will only order vegan food/drinks so we can share

Talking Re: Vegan Worcester

Chesters is a brilliant place to eat - I take my girlfriend there for a meal (I dont know many other places where we can eat - We are both vegan).

Have you or has anyone here ever tried the vegan burger from there? It is lush and I want to know what brand of burger it is so that I can buy it (it is not homemade). I have tried a few vegan burgers but none come close to this one! I would love to fine out where to buy it... I guess I could just ask them some time...anyone know?

When I saw the thread title I immediately thought of the yummy sauce. I used to love Lea and Perrins and was disappointed with the vegan alternatives until I discovered the Life Free From stuff. I like to add a dash to chillies and spag bols and other dishes.
    Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion". The "X" makes it sound cool.

*live*&*let*live

Snap ^ I thought it was about sauce too. I never noticed the free from range doing one so will take a closer look when next in Morissons. Ta for the head's up.