Thread: Breakfast

cxmnz

Default Breakfast

I'm coming down to Brighton for the Zine Fair this weekend. Anyone know where I can get a good vegan breakfast on Monday morning? I get the feeling I'll need something to soak up a hangover.

Default Re: Breakfast

i'd recommend Wai Kika Moo Kau, their breakfasts are great (costs about £6 i think).
    'The word gorilla was derived from the Greek word Gorillai (a "tribe of hairy women")'

Make sure you tuck into breakfast at The Cowley Club if you're around on Saturday between 10 and 2.
    I will be.
    ..but what would they do with all the cows?..

I have a feeling Infinity Cafe are now doing breakfasts too (could be wrong though). Dumb Waiter do a good traditional greasy spoon type vegan breakfast but they also serve meat which might put you off.
    Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything. - Floyd Dell

helen105281

Quote Gorilla View Post
    i'd recommend Wai Kika Moo Kau, their breakfasts are great (costs about £6 i think).
    I know this is off topic, but just had to say what a great name for a veggie restaurant.

cxmnz

I think I'm gonna go for Wai Kika Moo Kau, if only for the name! Gonna be round those parts spending far too much money in the Punker Bunker anyway. I seem to remember having some especially good cake at Infinity Cafe last time I was down too. Perhaps for 'brudding', that's a pudding to breakfast I allow myself when I need an extra bit of help getting through the day.

Cowley Club breakfast sounds like a great option but I'm not gonna be there for it.

have a Wai Kika breakfast and then follow it up with a coffee and cake in Infinity, i've done that before
    'The word gorilla was derived from the Greek word Gorillai (a "tribe of hairy women")'