Thread: Possible room in new vegan flatshare - N16

Default Possible room in new vegan flatshare - N16

Hi Folks!

We potentially have a spare room to rent in a brand new house in Stoke Newington from mid April. We are just waiting on an offer acceptance from the Landlord. We are still negotiating rent etc so I can't give you a price at the moment but i should know next week.

You would be sharing with 2 professional vegan couples (into Roller Derby, toy collecting and various other things ) and a dog and a cat.

The house is brand new, spacious and has a rear garden/ grassy area which is not massive but nice. Should be excellent in summer with a table and chairs out there.

If you are intereseted and would like to know more PM me and i can try and answer your questions!

Cheers!

Stu

Default Re: Possible room in new vegan flatshare - N16

I'm in N16 too. But I have somewhere to live. However, your place sounds good for a PARTEEEEE, heh!

Party? what is this 'party' you speak of? sounds loud....
    we can start an N16 vegan gang!
    Last edited by Paranoid Jandroid; Mar 20th, 2009 at 01:34 PM. Reason: spelling

Stu

If you see "N16 Veganz Y2K+9" on a bus shelter anytime soon, you know who did it.

You bloody little vandal...

Round here you'd get a hand-written index card in shaky old-lady capitals saying "Would you care to join the Wiltshire/Hampshire Vegan social circle? References required"

Wow all the vegans in London must have homes

What a shame!

What, you want us all to be homeless, do you? Actually I'm surprised no-one's looking, it's probably only a matter of time, but you could try http://www.veganvillage.co.uk/notices.htm if you're in a hurry

Shame, Ill probably be looking for a room in a couple of months, just wrong timing!

If I was looking for a room I would look at vegan villages noticeboard, so that could be worth a try!

cool! thanks for the tip. Will post something there today.

You could also try Gumtree. My friend has had success there.
    Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything. - Floyd Dell

Alas we have tried millions of places and it seems only non-veggies want to live with us?? Oh well, more space for us i guess!

You'll need the spare space with all those parties you are going to be throwing!
    Let the music mend our minds. Let the music bend our minds.

Default Room in vegan flatshare - N16 - Avail 1st Aug 09

We are looking for a new flatmate! This is the ad we have on Gumtree!

"Furnished double room available at the end of July in Stoke Newington house just off Church Street (it is north of CS, not south like Gumtree says). We are two vegan professional couples plus one small dog and cat. Ideally we’d like another vegan but would consider a vegetarian who is willing to live as vegan as possible inside the house (definitely no fish or eggs though). The house is relatively new (we are the first occupants) and has a nice size kitchen, living area and garden. You would be sharing a bathroom with one of the couples. We are all friendly and easy-going and are interested in roller derby, basketball, video games, music, atheism, nutritious and delicious vegan food, cinema (the house fav is My Neighbor Totoro) etc. Rent is £110 pw (not incl. bills) + 6 weeks deposit. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions – thanks!"
    you can see it here :
    http://www.gumtree.com/london/26/40420626.html

If your interested PM me or contact us via the details on the ad. We are really lovely and fun and it would be awesome to have an all vegan flat!!