Thread: Southampton

Default Southampton

Hello

I have recently moved to Southampton and would like to know if there are any other vegans out there on this message board or if there is anywhere out there in Southampton for us vegans!!

There is an old topic about Southampton, but it is rather old and about someones mum?

Things I have found:
    Naturally Healthy shop in Bedford Place.. sells some vegan stuff like redwood foods, but has a limited selection and stocks lots of non-vegan stuff like ecover..

Various Oxfam shops that sell Bio-D vegan household products.. a branch of holland and barrett and julian graves.. and the art house cafe which has recently closed but I believe is moving somewhere else... there is a place called the psycic cafe but it looks a tad scary/dirty..

Anyone else out there, know of anything I missed or know if the psycic cafe is ok???

Default Re: Southampton

Hiya, live in Salisbury but work from Southampton. Allsorts the Psychic Cafe is okay, bit basic but fine for a quick bite to eat or a slice of cake and cuppa, only open during the daytime though afaik. It's run by an artists' collective too.

The Soul Bowl restaurant at the Cube (near the Civic Centre) used to be a veggie cafe with some vegan options - but haven't been there since it was renovated last year (if it's still there).