Thread: Easter "Eggs"

Question Easter "Eggs"

My daughter's first Easter is coming up and while she is still too young to remember it, or even hunt eggs, I am sure my parents will want to color eggs with her. I do too, sort of. Obviously there are plastic eggs. Aside from that, can anyone think of anything else we can color (customize)? Part of the fun is writing names and phrases and pictures and dying different colors.

Thanks!

Default Re: Easter "Eggs"

how about making a really simple mobile for her? few sticks from the garden with wool or string for the hangings and coloured/decorated card/paper eggs on the end. for me, the homemade look of it would add to the cute craft thing - you may be able to improve on my rubbish efforts though?
    you could even get each family member to decorate their own paper egg and stick a photo of them on one side as a momento for her to keep?

you could hang the mobile by a window so it moves around?

Smile Re: Easter "Eggs"

Quote cedarblue View Post
    how about making a really simple mobile for her? few sticks from the garden with wool or string for the hangings and coloured/decorated card/paper eggs on the end. for me, the homemade look of it would add to the cute craft thing - you may be able to improve on my rubbish efforts though?
    you could even get each family member to decorate their own paper egg and stick a photo of them on one side as a momento for her to keep?

you could hang the mobile by a window so it moves around?
    Thanks for the ideas! Very cute.

the symbol of eggs (new life) is quite good so decorating and making paper or card ones sounds like a great idea cedar
    If I sink to the bottom I can run to the shore.

Appreciate this is a bit late but how about papier mache or fimo/sculpey eggs?