As requested by Wildflower and Foxytina!!!!
This is my version of the recipe - the original recipe can be found at www.veganchef.com but mine is MUCH better LOL - oh yeah and it is creamless, but creamy
- 400g (2 cups) dried lima beans (any white bean can be substituted though)
- 20g fresh chives, chopped
- 20g fresh parsley, chopped
- 20g fresh basil, chopped
- sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Soak the beans overnight (or 8 hours), then boil them until soft.
2. Add all the chopped herbs and the seasoning, then transfer it (in batches) to a blender. Blend until it is all smooth
Tastes yummy with toast and salad