Thread: Soy = Aggressive?

Default Soy = Aggressive?

I heard something today that really confused me, my boyfriends mom told me that a girl at her work won't let her boyfriend eat soy anymore because it makes him aggressive...has anyone ever heard of this or does she just need to dump him?

Why take notice of what somebody's mum's colleague believes? For that girl to stop her boyfriend eating soy, on hearsay, sounds pretty aggressive to me - what does she eat?
    Eve

It's funny how history repeats itself. Only a few centuries ago it was a different wonder-vegetable from an exotic land that was receiving all the bad press. When the potato was introduced to Europe from South America it was immediately associated with evil and the devil. Consequently, it took a while for the spud to catch on. Also, incidentally, the potato threatened the status quo of the day by providing an easy way to produce large quantities of carbohydrates for the hungry masses. Similarly, soy provides an easy way to provide protein for the hungry masses.

it kinda sounds like she is abit controlling? if it makes him agressive it is up to HIM to do something bout it, she CANT controll him. as it is our chose to be vegan or vegetarian or meat eaters, we all chose our way of life hense she needs to chose what is wrong with hers if there is anything at all wrong?

best of luck to them

I have never heard of soy making someone agressive.

I wonder what kind of soy that boyfriend is eating?

PinkFluffyCloud

GRRRRRRRRHHHHHHH-GRRRRHHHHHHHHHHOWWW -

Pass the soy, will ya??