Thread: raw food

Default raw food

well i've often wondered about a raw food diet and now i've come accross this website - http://www.thebestofrawfood.com/raw-...et-recipe.html

everything seems so delicious and healthy, i shall be trying some of these recipes....just ordering some supplies off Goodness Direct (drools over choc cake recipe).

this may be a stupid question but is a raw diet always vegan? or are there raw food omni diets too (sushi comes to mind)?

Default Re: raw food

does anyone know if you can eat ALL kinds of vegetables raw? I saw Jamie Oliver making a nice raw veg meal with some dip made from olive oil and vinegar but it was months ago and i wasn't really paying attention to which vegetables he used...does anyone have any nice suggestions? I'm not sure if he used cauliflower (?)

Default Re: raw food

Some ppl eat raw fish & meat as well as eggs and raw milk, blėrg! So you can say you will be eating raw vegan or high raw, all vegan.

You can eat most vegetables raw but some ppl have trouble digesting some like potatoes, which I wouldn't even consider eating raw. Zucchinis and parsnips can be funny too but I eat raw zucchs a lot and am fine and parsnip I try not to eat too often.

Here's an article about toxins in food
    cupcakekitteh.blogspot.com