Thread: Terrace arts cafe - Seaton Devon

Default Terrace arts cafe - Seaton Devon

Ive been on holiday last week to Lyme Regis in Dorset and went to the Anna Pola terrace arts cafe twice.

Its in Seaton town and is a really good cafe, very friendly staff and vegan owner and a new vegan chef there.

I said Id mention the cafe on the vegan forums I use as I found the staff really friendly and the atmosphere was good in there. The menu is huge! A normal daily menu and a specials menu - so much choice and good prices too.

They are open Tues to Sat roughly 10-3 0r 5 and have just started to open Fri and Sat eves too. They would be interested in opening for local veggie/vegan groups to meet.

If you are in the area/on holiday do try the cafe as Its really good there
    http://artannapola.com/page8.htm

In general I found Dorset/Devon to be good for finding vegan meals out, we stayed in Lyme Regis and I had pizza, soups, thai meals out all vegan, nice to find so many places had at least 1 vegan option. I also went to the Plant cafe in Exeter - great salad selections there, and Herbies veggie restaurant (massive portions!) nice to find the chip shops cooked their chips in vege oil in different fryer from fish so they were vegan too.
    Dont think Ive ever eaten out so much on a self catering holiday with my parents before, good job I did so much walking the amount I ate!

Default Re: Terrace arts cafe - Seaton Devon

That's a great recommendation - thank you - I'm in that neck of the woods quite frequently. Did you get to Totnes? There are some lovely veg*n cafes and restaurants there too. Maybe we should do a VF camping trip to Devon later on in the summer as a meet up?