Here are some of my favorite books/articles on health, so I thought it would be nice to share them with my fellow vegans. I hope those books will help you as much as they helped me. Enjoy!

#1 - Vegetarian Living, Vegan Starter Pack & Dangers of Milk
3 very easy to understand articles about health, ethical and environmental benefits of vegan diet. I highly recommend this to all people new to the vegan diet.
Download

#2 - The China Study: The most comprehensive study of nutrition ever conducted, Dr. T. Colin Campbell, Thomas M. Campbell

This exhaustive presentation of the findings from the China Study conclusively demonstrates the link between nutrition and heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. Referred to as the "Grand Prix of epidemiology" by The New York Times, this study examines more than 350 variables of health and nutrition with surveys from 6,500 adults in 65 counties, representing 2,500 counties across rural China and Taiwan. While revealing that proper nutrition can have a dramatic effect on reducing and reversing these ailments as well as obesity, this text calls into question the practices of many of the current dietary programs, such as the Atkins diet, that enjoy widespread popularity in the West. The impact of the politics of nutrition and the efforts of special interest groups on the creation and dissemination of public information on nutrition are also discussed.
Download

#3 - Fit For Life, Harvey and Marilyn Diamond

FIT FOR LIFE is a breakthrough. No guilt, no burdens, no demands. Get
healthy, thin, and vibrant very soon and determine your own pace. Rush
down the freeway to health, or take your time to enjoy the last of the
artificial flowers along the way—the chocolates, beer, pretzels, and por-
terhouse steaks. It's all okay, Harvey and Marilyn Diamond tell us. Even
the slightest change, the least little consistent effort, and healthy fitness
ensues.
Download

#4 - Food Combining Made Easy, Dr. Herbert M. Shelton

This book challenges our daily eating habits of mixing different type of food in one meal. New research has shown that mixing different kinds of food in one go can rob you of energy instead of giving you energy! Do you feel fatigue and sleepy after that big meal of rice with meat with eggs and fish during lunch? Then after that you constipate! Today, more and more people are discovering the importance of food combining, and many authors are recommending it. Food combining is one of the most important thing Tony Robbins did to make his vitality explode! Here's a way to see for yourself that it works. Try the strategies of this book a few days, note your energy level and how you feel. Then go back to eating egg with meat and rice or steak with potato, and you'll see the huge difference. Remember this, you eat to gain energy, not to lose it! The book is recommended to anyone who wants to change his health and vitality.
Download

#5 - Toxemia Explained, John H. Tilden, MD

The cause of disease should be known to all who wish to know how to live to avoid building disease, how to live to secure the greatest efficiency, and enjoy health and long life. the author describes the best way to get well and stay well.
Download

Note: Most files are packed in a ZIP archive, and can be extracted by either Windows' built-in ZIP manager or programs like WinZip, 7-Zip, WinRar etc. In order to read the books you will need a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader.