Thread: Room in Leeds?

Default Room in Leeds?

Hi, I'll be moving to Leeds to study this September and am looking for two things.

First: somewhere to live. I'm fairly easy going, used to living in shared houses, quite tidy, non-smoker, quiet but friendly. Into art, reading, travelling, animal rights and other political activism, going out and having a good time. Ideally I'd like to live in a friendly house with other vegans, cheapish and fairly central. Would be grateful for any offers.

Second: once I have somewhere to live sorted, I'll be wanting to get to know what vegan, animal rightsy things are going on that I could maybe get involved with.

Would love to hear from you.
    Please get in touch at villanelle@riseup.net

Default Re: Room in Leeds?

Hi Klerr. There are qute a few vegan forum folk (and non-vegan-forum vegans!) in Leeds, so I don't think you'll have too much of a problem. Have you seen the Vegan Leeds thread?

Default Re: Room in Leeds?

Yeah, thanks for the reply, Leeds does seem pretty good in terms of vegan food and the numbers of people writing here. I'm really looking forward to getting to know the place.